OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i got it from nikeid china and the rep has already said they'll either refund money or make me a new pair

just dont know if i should gamble on a new pair or not 
Theres a chance same problem will occur. With that in mind, go with what you feel is right.

:smh: I'm sorry, but this whole matching colored/crazy socks trend needs to die a quick death IMO. Just not a good look for a lot of people trying to pull that off, and sometimes I don't understand why the damn socks don't even match the shoes. With some of the pics I've seen, it's honestly like an ugly contest for who can come up with the worst looking and most clashing sock/shoe combo sometimes. I say just keep things simple and let the shoes speak for themselves, but seems like it's more of a thing with the younger guys. I really don't get it, but for those who love it, do you I guess lol

#teamblack&white

How do these fit?  I'm a 10.5 for FR2's, roshe runs, kobe vi, janoski's, and AF1's. 11 for kobe v, vii.
TTS like the others have said.  I made the mistake of buying BHM's in a size 10 when im actually a 9.5.  Now I'm dying to find someone to trade with me

Last edited:
Funny thing with the socks, the ugliest ones go for the most money...

Some of the vault exclusive socks that are made for the Kobes are terrible.

I think does Easter socks are pretty clean the color running together like that gives em flavor kind of reminds me of acid wash jeans. they look terrible but their suppose to
wink.gif

not too sure about that. my local footaction is giving out guaranteed tickets on wednesday and foot locker is giving out raffle tickets on wednesday and thursday.
Doesn't mean they'll be hard to get... A lot of the time they do raffle or tickets to avoid incident and campers. Doesn't necessarily mean limited stock. Like I mentioned before, my footlocker said they got a good amount.

friend cousin ended up getting the red kobes, but couldnt find the volts. I thought it would be the other way around..

i own both elite and nba, nba socks feels way more comfortable.

performance wise, i dont think it really matters unless ur playing for money or a career. Im not professional enough to feel difference between the two

elite socks overpriced - yup    elite socks overrated - nope i dont think so

elite > nba > dri fit 1/2 cushioned 

i think they make a decent amount of difference.  yeah they r overpriced but the comfort level is so good.  nba socks r good, they hold up real well after wash but isnt in the same league comfort wise anyway, elite socks on the hand look like **** even after 1 wash lol    for casual and to play in, the elite socks trumps all ....... dunno bout the adidas socks they might be good 2 but havent had the chance to try them out yet.

:rofl:

just found out I was a cornball because i like matching my socks from time to time.

:rofl:

PS - elite socks are cool on the court. NBA socks are too. both give cushion. id say the shoes make the most difference tho. actually, thick socks in general are A-OK in my book ever since I had to start wearing this ankle brace. keeps the brace from digging into my ankle.

There's hype for a reason. Because it works.  And if you're implying that I don't play basketball, you're wrong bro.
Are they the same shoes that you are licking in one of your avatars? Is that how you get good grip on the court?

Also black shoes with white socks? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Somebody please dissect this photo, all the way down to why you're having a photo taken of yourself shooting in the 1st place

Oh and btw

BRICK
And why you posted it in the thread.

The form isn't too bad, locked arm and snapped wrist. Ball supporting hand is a bit high at the finish though. Could indicate a high release, or a two handed hammer from behind the head. 

Leaning back on the shot though, gonna come up short.

Elite sox= No go

Im gonna invest in some nba sox as well

May get some red nba sox

But yes, there is a sock thread for this topic, sry

Last edited:
Wutup BigJ505

Havent seen a post from u in a a hot sec

What thread u been chillin in big homie

How u feel about those easter johns this weekend

Scoopin a pair?

Last edited:
outta all the kobe 8 CWs i like the white upper wit purple swoosh the most.  however the grey upper wit 2 shades of purple midsole is pretty damn good 2.  dunno if i like the purple gradient or the sulfur more ..................

No, but I guess them Easter johns will get licked once I get them bruh.

I camped out at Ala Moana HOH and purchased three pairs of 13's on RD.  One to sell, one to keep DS, and one to ball in.

Last edited:
582553-200 LEBRON X NSW LIFESTYLE NRG HZLNT/DK FLD BRWN-TD PL BL-JRS 04/01/2013 6,295
582553-001 LEBRON X NSW LIFESTYLE NRG NIGHT STADIUM/BLK-STDM GRY-SL 04/01/2013 6,295
582552-500 KOBE VII NSW LIFESTYLE NRG COURT PURPLE/COURT PURPLE-BRCH 04/01/2013 4,395
582552-001 KOBE VII NSW LIFESTYLE NRG BLACK/BLACK-BIRCH-UNVRSTY RED 04/01/2013 4,395

the price is in Phil Peso... That's around $75 including the mark down from our high retail.
those most likely aren't like the first release NSW pairs... most likely some type of regular casual shoe.

KOBE 8 SYSTEM BLTZ BL/TTL CRMSN-SQDRN BL-IC 05/25/2013
KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS 04/26/2013

:x

Back
Top Bottom