Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Damn, at least keep the reselling discreet. :lol: tempted to order the shirt, will wait though so I don't pay shipping

Anyone know what length laces the KD VI come with? Thinking about swapping these joints with my AP's 
smokin.gif

UPDATE: NM, I was told to get the 51inch but they only had 48. Ordered them anyway because my girl has some GS AP's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That t-shirt is fuego. & I'm patiently(not so patiently) waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.

Since there is no restock thread- DFW Area Only..Celebrating the NCAA's Final Four festivities, several Dallas-area Foot Locker locations will have special restocks this week.

Thursday, April 3 Releases: Air Jordan XX8 "Bamboo," Jordan Melo M10 “YOTH," Jordan Melo M10 “BHM," Jordan CP3 VII “Crescent City," Jordan Melo M10 “Crescent City," Jordan XX8 SE “Crescent City," Air Jordan 3 Retro “Infrared 23," Air Jordan 6 Retro White/Infrared, Air Jordan 10 Retro “Infrared," Air Jordan 10 “Powder Blue," Air Jordan 10 Retro “Venom Green."

Friday, April 4 Releases: Nike LeBron 11 “Gator King," Nike Kobe 9 Elite “Maestro," Nike KD VI “Illusion," Nike LeBron 11 “Miami Nights."

**Please be advised that product availability will vary by store and not all the stores will receive all of the product shown.

**THESE RESTOCKS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON FOOTLOCKER.COM.**

i was only vote for pure plat :frown:
Really like the Pure Platinum. Finally found another 13 on Finish Line so I could cop for $100. Hope it ships. I just couldn't vote it over N7. It's def in my top 5.  It has a great summertime look and the medial side is so silver surfer.

Anybody have durability issues with the eyelets? I think it's odd that nike decided to use some sort of nylon string instead of a more durable material

Back
Top Bottom