Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

That thing looks hard as hell to apply too. I hate that plastic crap even putting screen protectors on my phone I get frustrated.
Nah it was pretty easy to be honest. Maybe 5 minutes a pair to really get it stuck on with a hairdryer.

Nah it was pretty easy to be honest. Maybe 5 minutes a pair to really get it stuck on with a hairdryer.

On both shoes.
[/quote]

I can't really tell what happened exactly. Is that with the protector on it or you already took it off?

Thats why I try to say no to icy soles. Translucent colored soles I'm okay with since they don't yellow. Or do they?

On both shoes.

I can't really tell what happened exactly. Is that with the protector on it or you already took it off?

Thats why I try to say no to icy soles. Translucent colored soles I'm okay with since they don't yellow. Or do they?[/quote]
That's with it on. The brown-yellow thing is where it tore. Not sure if these soles yellow but they do get dirty.

That's with it on. The brown-yellow thing is where it tore. Not sure if these soles yellow but they do get dirty.
I see. Don't they offer some kind of refund for that? Or at least send you another one.

Those KD soles with all those grooves look like they would be hard to apply on. I just don't got the patience even tho you said it was easy to apply.

I see. Don't they offer some kind of refund for that? Or at least send you another one.

Those KD soles with all those grooves look like they would be hard to apply on. I just don't got the patience even tho you said it was easy to apply.
I don't understand the sole protector. Once I make up my mind to start wearing a shoe, I know it will never be the same. Just enjoy wearing them.

I really hate waiting for kicks in the mail.

Last edited:

I don't understand the sole protector. Once I make up my mind to start wearing a shoe, I know it will never be the same. Just enjoy wearing them.

Makes getting them that much better tho. But nothing like instant gratification.

Yeah I just wanted to extend the lifetime of the shoes but as I've learned it's not worth it. Gonna get the refund asap.

thought i was the only one, i rather just cop onsite IF it was that easy

Back
Top Bottom