• Total voters

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/kd-vi-what-the

KD VI 'WHAT THE'
$150

LAUNCH: SATURDAY, JUNE 7, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
Hoop Purple/Urgent Orange-Shark
669809-500
Limit 1 per customer
LETS GO!!!!! FOR WHAT THE SHOE I WILL TRY FOR!!!

but tell me why i thiought it said "hood purple".... i was like what the is hood purple... that shark color is interesting though.

EDIT: Does one per customer mean one per household... both me and my brother want these?

Last edited:
In for a pair of WTKDs... I like how they actually incorporate the shoe themes in the shoe.. and not jus random colors like the wtk8

Tried To Cop A Size 13 Easter On SA, But They Were The Only Size Gone By The Time I Logged On 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The elites keep looking better and better, especially the heroes. Really want those to hit the bargain rack.

Y'all are a trip

Why the hell even waste your time and the company's time buying the shoes just to get rid of them asap or just bcuz they're available at a discount?

U know u don't like the shoe/CW, and seeing it in person ain't gonna change nothing, so why bother?

Unless you're a reseller is the only reason to do so.

Other than that, its just pathetic.

Last edited:
Don't get it confused. The KD Easter was the only one I liked on first sight (based on the pictures). So I know I was going to buy it. But I think the cheap price spurred me to Lewiup.

Y'all are a trip

Why the hell even waste your time and the company's time buying the shoes just to get rid of them asap or just bcuz they're available at a discount?

U know u don't like the shoe/CW, and seeing it in person ain't gonna change nothing, so why bother?

what if i didn't have anything else to do?  what if i was bored and copping those Easters provided 5 minutes of entertainment in my life.

who said it was time wasted?  like, who decides that?

why did you waste 2 minutes of your life worrying about why i wasted 2 minutes of mine??

we're all the same homie

Y'all are a trip

I think the other dude is a reseller since it has his eBay tag on his signature.

Last edited:
what if i didn't have anything else to do?  what if i was bored and copping those Easters provided 5 minutes of entertainment in my life.

who said it was time wasted?  like, who decides that?

why did you waste 2 minutes of your life worrying about why i wasted 2 minutes of mine??

we're all the same homie

Obviously touched a nerve since u responded with such a stupid reply.

And didn't single u out anyway, honestly would have preferred not to get a reply from u, so, that's that.

@Lypac

That's the only thing that makes sense IMO

I mean 97.50$ is the sheit, but if the CW is garbage it doesn't justify buying just bcuz, knowing u don't like it.

Impulse buyers is what I chalk it up to. But hey, to each their own.

@Lypac

That's the only thing that makes sense IMO

I mean 97.50$ is the sheit, but if the CW is garbage it doesn't justify buying just bcuz, knowing u don't like it.

Impulse buyers is what I chalk it up to. But hey, to each their own.
Agreed. You got my message. Repped!

Agreed. You got my message. Repped!
nah, you didn't strike a nerve.  it takes more than that. 
the point is:  you took time out of your busy schedule to vent about why people spend THEIR money on certain things, calling it a waste of time.  but didn't realize that you were wasting your own time worrying about what other people do.  but i guess you can't see that?!?

its all good.  i'm not tripping on you homie.  i collect, rock and resell.  these...resell with the quickness

Last edited:

Just FYI: don't buy sole protector. Lasted three wears on my florals. 
That thing looks hard as hell to apply too. I hate that plastic crap even putting screen protectors on my phone I get frustrated.

nah, you didn't strike a nerve.  it takes more than that. 

the point is:  you took time out of your busy schedule to vent about why people spend THEIR money on certain things, calling it a waste of time.  but didn't realize that you were wasting your own time worrying about what other people do.  but i guess you can't see that?!?

its all good.  i'm not tripping on you homie.  i collect, rock and resell.  these...resell with the quickness

Lypac

What I tell u

Lol

Back
Top Bottom