• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
undecided if I'm keeping my personal pair of florals View media item 874813
can't really see myself wearing these with chinos or denim. gonna peep with some white mid calls and a pair of cargo shorts seeing as how that's usually my go to in the summer

traded for some NYC 66s yest at a sneaker show, that orange is niiice. Makes up for never getting my hands on Big Bangs

WHY IS THE NIKE WEBSITE TAKING ME TO THE GB WEBSITE BY DEFAULT

Goto the bottom of the page and you'll see United Kingdom at the bottom left hand side of the screen.

Click on that and choose United States and there you go....

Your back from your journey in GB, welcome back :nthat:

Last edited:
What The KD 6 ?/?/14 >:

Available quantities ???? >:

Limited to ??????????? >:

Last edited:

UNC 1s, Cool Grey 1s and Team Brown/Orange Hyperposites, all worn, didn't want em anymore except maybe UNC 1s which I can circle back n grab later
Did He Pay For Shipping? That's Kind Of A Steep Trade.
it was in person at a local sneaker show yesterday.. NYCs were DS too so they were lookin nice to me ha.. I got UNCs for 80ish shipped, Cool Greys for 74 shipped and Hyperposites for 50 locally when i bought the 3 so it wasn't much for me to give em up after getting wears out of em

it was in person at a local sneaker show yesterday.. NYCs were DS too so they were lookin nice to me ha.. I got UNCs for 80ish shipped, Cool Greys for 74 shipped and Hyperposites for 50 locally when i bought the 3 so it wasn't much for me to give em up after getting wears out of em
Horrid trade. Can get NYC 66 for like $80 DS

UNC 1s, Cool Grey 1s and Team Brown/Orange Hyperposites, all worn, didn't want em anymore except maybe UNC 1s which I can circle back n grab later
3 shoes for something that can be found under retail.... I'd say horrible trade unless all 3 were beat up

Back
Top Bottom