Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/nike-kd-vi.html ... seat pleasants for 154 shipped. good sizes. place is legit. Damn shame to see sneaker st. with the 250 price tag on the asgs :smh:

I know.... but hey, dude's gotta eat and people are dropping the loot. I posted the link for the brons for I think $330 shipped and they sold out in 10 minutes or less. kixsquare sold out of the KDs at $270 shipped.

I keep seeing the color description for the DCs as crimson, chalk, and green. All the pics are red white and blue. For those of you who have seen them in person, are my eyes deceiving me? The shoes are red (off)white and blue, right.

I keep seeing the color description for the DCs as crimson, chalk, and green. All the pics are red white and blue. For those of you who have seen them in person, are my eyes deceiving me? The shoes are red (off)white and blue, right.

its like a light khaki midsole.. not sure where the green comes from...

Thanks. Can you please let me know if the blue is blue and not some odd green color? Sometimes the descriptions don't make sense, but sometimes the in-person color is a surprise compared to the online pics. Thanks.

http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/nike-kd-vi.html ... seat pleasants for 154 shipped. good sizes. place is legit. Damn shame to see sneaker st. with the 250 price tag on the asgs :smh:

I know.... but hey, dude's gotta eat and people are dropping the loot. I posted the link for the brons for I think $330 shipped and they sold out in 10 minutes or less. kixsquare sold out of the KDs at $270 shipped.

no doubt and good looks on the links.

How limited do you think these BHM were. My city gear receipt says 19/32. ANyone in here received their city gear pair yet?

N7s $105 only size 7 & 15.

use code "kicksdeal20" for an extra 15% off only vaid t ill tonight

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kd-vi-n7-basketball-shoe/pid-778785
damn... of course they wouldn't have a size 9.5
and if they did that would be mine 
grin.gif

Kobe 9 will be the most limited from the ASG pack is what I'm hearing, hope that means an easier time getting these.

Thanks. Can you please let me know if the blue is blue and not some odd green color? Sometimes the descriptions don't make sense, but sometimes the in-person color is a surprise compared to the online pics. Thanks.

navy blue....

Last edited:

Woulda loved to see these as an ext with maybe black denim instead. Or at least a gum bottom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom