Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Thanks. Can you please let me know if the blue is blue and not some odd green color? Sometimes the descriptions don't make sense, but sometimes the in-person color is a surprise compared to the online pics. Thanks.

navy blue....
To my eye, this is what I see with the DCs. Otherwise the "green" could be on the laces. I'm passing on them, but thought this might help somebody. I don't even know why they bothered putting that last color in the description.

What do I do if my BHM don't have the tongue logo? 
1. Return them
2. Be pissed off and keep them
3. Sell them, buy new pair
4. Find someone who likes the fact that there's no logo and trade/sell, maybe a bigoted self-hating Prince fan
laugh.gif

Looking at the Nike Clearance and noticed they randomly had the N7s back up in a size 7 and 15 with the extra 20% off promo code ended up getting them for $89.02 Both sizes are still left View media item 786528

Hopefully can get these DCs on disco. My bread is gonna be tied up with the gator kings.

Last edited:
yea thats crazy, i just went to NDC to see if i could pull them up and soon as i clicked on the energies its was like "nah b chill for a second"
indifferent.gif

NDC seems to be back up working normally now on the product pages, just copped the DC and now will decide if I want a new FlyKnit Lunar V2 or not.

crazy story.................i received my BHM kds yesterday. OKay cool. but monday for some reason i was emailed two tracking numbers from the store. I thought it was a mistake or something. I hear the door bell and its fed ex with another box. The company sent me two pair by mistake lol. Thinking about calling them and bargaining for the ASGs

Back
Top Bottom