Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
For anyone that watched the Oregon Gtown game did y'all see all the players that slipped and fell in the KD's... Had me worried about traction. They looked great in that digi camo - would love those if they would ever drop in other colors.

I was there and they look wayyyy better in person. We were tryna get them after the game off their feet but the coaching staff was nervous after the NCAA got their two player for those oregon Js.

Picked up a pair last night, and for those that are interested the Nike Outlet Store in Pleasant Prairie still had what looked like a full size run.  I am not sure if they are doing phone orders.  The number was listed a few posts above.

DSG has a 20 off 100 or more promo going on today only.

Some decent sizes in a few colorways available

Picked up a pair last night, and for those that are interested the Nike Outlet Store in Pleasant Prairie still had what looked like a full size run.  I am not sure if they are doing phone orders.  The number was listed a few posts above.

WI guys coming out of the woodwork...

Good to see. Plenty of WI lurkers out there it seems. I can't really get on board with the N7s, but I can understand the appeal. I am pretty good on this shoe until we see something earth shattering like a "digi-camo"/oregon/PE of some sort perhaps?? Still disappointed we didn't get a true TEXAS CW like the kd 2,3, or 4.

Good to see. Plenty of WI lurkers out there it seems. I can't really get on board with the N7s, but I can understand the appeal. I am pretty good on this shoe until we see something earth shattering like a "digi-camo"/oregon/PE of some sort perhaps?? Still disappointed we didn't get a true TEXAS CW like the kd 2,3, or 4.

I doubt we'll see that oregon, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a camo option on ID at somepoint though. Still holding out hope that we see a UT colorway, hopefully in Feb or march before the tournament.

smokin.gif

^They didn't post right.  You can probably just link to the SN article?

Last edited:
not gone lie ... they look pretty good, but cant see myself wearing those. Not for me but colors look well executed

Back
Top Bottom