Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
man i missed out on n7s multiple times now smh I keep missing the restock. its 11:05 pm EST right now so I doubt I can call. anybody know a website I can visit and get them for retail?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

man i missed out on n7s multiple times now smh I keep missing the restock. its 11:05 pm EST right now so I doubt I can call. anybody know a website I can visit and get them for retail?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Niketalk.com. I posted a list of outlets with them. Call tomorrow.

dam it... am I the only one who didn't get shipping details from NDC for KD N7s? any chance they are backordered? why does this keep happening to me : (

dam it... am I the only one who didn't get shipping details from NDC for KD N7s? any chance they are backordered? why does this keep happening to me : (
When did you order? I ordered saturday morning at 8:30 and got shipping confirmation at 9 pm.

If you didnt get a confirmation and the funds went through it can go either way, sometimes it just takes contacting them.

1017 globoy 1017 globoy

DID YOU GET YOUR SHOES?

OR

DID YOU ORDER A PAIR AND RECEIVE AN ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL?

Cuz u have been buggin all day fam, lol!!

The ladder. Why??? What you say "or" for? Like that e-mail isnt a guarunteed pair shipped to my house. Whats going on???? Will they cancel it???
The word you were looking for is "latter."

Think I'm going to end up passing on these N7's. I stopped by KC outlet the other day and they were already sold out of the big sizes. Just not feeling them as much as the IV's and V's.

with how productive KD has grown to be in various areas of the game I don't see how my man never gets ankle injuries. so skinny, tall, and long with those super low cut kicks. pause all that. but yea I just don't see it. Lebron is like 300 pounds of muscle and his kicks have high ankle support so I understand. KD I don't.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Mine came in today. I've gotten stuff from them and they update my information after they've already been delivered. Don't panic yet.

FINALLY got my shipping confirmation from NDC regarding my N7s... honestly seeing some raw pictures in the forums and instagram have been just above average.... maybe if I see them in person I'll change my mind... and... mostly looking forward to the maryland crab joints!

(side note: looks like PB&J was actually a hit)

Back
Top Bottom