Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Quick question. I know that they're not TLO on ndc, but I wanted to know if they tweet them immediately once they go live. I try to go by style code but almost always get the tweet on tweetdeck before I can get through searching by style code.

Got through on eastbay
pimp.gif

Quick question. I know that they're not TLO on ndc, but I wanted to know if they tweet them immediately once they go live. I try to go by style code but almost always get the tweet on tweetdeck before I can get through searching by style code.
just depends on what order they tweet it out. everything is live all at the same time but the tweet just depends on which they send first

correct me if im wrong anyone 

just depends on what order they tweet it out. everything is live all at the same time but the tweet just depends on which they send first

correct me if im wrong anyone 
they are not all live at the same time....you are also not able to search by style any more......does not work

http://t.co/XBpRHtbEeE add to cart for the kd at ruvilla. I know everyone going to be complaining at me for this but im trying to help out all the ppl that did not get a chance to cop. Sorry if im helping resller but im just trying to help out everyone. Since i know how it feels to not get help on this site when u just trying to get the shoe u like 

http://t .co/XBpRHtbEeE add to cart for the kd at ruvilla. I know everyone going to be complaining at me for this but im trying to help out all the ppl that did not get a chance to cop. Sorry if im helping resller but im just trying to help out everyone. Since i know how it feels to not get help on this site when u just trying to get the shoe u like 

Back
Top Bottom