Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Thinking about chalking this until NDC....everyone else I am getting cart errors or all sizes in carts..SMH

I'm hoping NDC has a captcha?

after 2 comps, 3 phones, and counteless refreshing, I think I'll join ya!

congrats to all those that got their pairs and good luck to those still on the hunt (srs!)

@ 10 O CLOCK, WE FEAST!

i know fnl is sold out, but i still have the spa page 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Can someone pm me nikedestroyer's early links he posted for ndc. He took them down Dow sum reason before I got home

This is what JJ kept teling me....WTH is this?

• Checkout errors:
  • The provided Order ID has already been used for the provided store (99).

JJ's been giving me that error since using the old secret method of checking out but failing months ago and now I can't use my account or CC with em at all.

amazingly my order on FNL went through and got the "order Official" email. Son will be one happy camper after his solid report card and school ending. Happier for him than I woulda been getting my own size....
smokin.gif
The way these releases go it must have been meant to be for him. Congrats on getting him a pair man sounds like he deserves it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is what JJ kept teling me....WTH is this?

• Checkout errors:
  • The provided Order ID has already been used for the provided store (99).
JJ's been giving me that error since using the old secret method of checking out but failing months ago and now I can't use my account or CC with em at all.
i all ready got this twice... i asked numerous reps about it and they have no idea what it is... all you have to do is make another account with a different email and it will work again

Lucked out on almost all these sites. Just got ndc left to grab one. ughh, whats expected resell value out of these anyways? will be my last resort for them.  
mean.gif

Eastbay says this before i check out, Back-ordered, Expected to Ship 6/16/2014,  Does this mean they're sold out or no?

Back
Top Bottom