Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Hahahaha I think a lot of us have done that. I've done it before where I got mad and paid a bit too much for resale value.

We just get a little too salty sometimes 
roll.gif
kinda how i feel after i get a pair on release day

I just saw this restock

I was going to move money from my savings to my checking just to purchase the illusions for retail.

guess i'll just have to wait a couple weeks and pay a little over retail for them.

All these APs poping back up makes getting the APs at retail seem possible. The What the Kobes are being restocked that same day so hopefully that makes getting the APs easier.

SP charged $600 for the shooting stars pack. Their prices on hyped/limited/high demand items vary. They'll sell out regardless smh.

SP charged $600 for the shooting stars pack. Their prices on hyped/limited/high demand items vary. They'll sell out regardless smh.
BRUH... IK Kobes 9 Elites were 250.00 and

KD aunt peral was 165 or 170

and Florals were 150

but a whole 100 over.

I still dont buy stuff from SHADY PALACE but the AP have me thinking

SP sold APs? Thought this upcoming release will be the first time. Still think they'll raise the price more. Shady |I

at least my SP charges retail instore ..
nerd.gif
Naw man. They up charge in store. I thought it was retail online. They charged me $230 for Gator Kings plus 9.3% tax while other stores in the mall charges 8.3%. I walked out there feeling like a beaten man.

I remember seeing in the Kobe ix thread that they made one dude buy a shoe cleaner on top of his Kobe ix elite.

ShShShShaaady!

Naw man. They up charge in store. I thought it was retail online. They charged me $230 for Gator Kings plus 9.3% tax while other stores in the mall charges 8.3%. I walked out there feeling like a beaten man.

I remember seeing in the Kobe ix thread that they made one dude buy a shoe cleaner on top of his Kobe ix elite.

ShShShShaaady!
yea i guess its different for each store..i paid retail + tax for my baron 9s in store. And they didn't make me buy any extras lol.

Eastbay still has random sizes available. Was able to add a a couple sizes to cart on Illusions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom