Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

half size helped a lot actually, the full size up worked better for me so now I know what I can pull off with the KDs

I just gotta pick up a pair of these KD socks I saw the other day at HOH and i'm set with the size 12
Hows the length of the shoe fit when you go half/full size up? Does it feel too long as the shoe is already quite thin and narrow? 

Hows the length of the shoe fit when you go half/full size up? Does it feel too long as the shoe is already quite thin and narrow?
half size wasn't that noticable, full size def more room in the length, but I just wear thicker socks and it doesn't bother me

only problem is the smaller sizes on these don't crease that bad while the larger sizes do get this kinda of crease in it

These restocks have been bittersweet for me. I'm happy that everyone getting the kicks that they truly wanted, however I'm pissed I paid over retail for just about every KD that's been restocked 
laugh.gif

These restocks have been bittersweet for me. I'm happy that everyone getting the kicks that they truly wanted, however I'm pissed I paid over retail for just about every KD that's been restocked 
laugh.gif
Im sure we all paid over retail for atleast something that eventually restocked better feeling just having em and not striking out on the restock 

Damn't Jim. Wanted to double up like you. Or are you on your third pair for the Illusions?

Eastbay pumping these illusions out quick, created a UPS label already
i really wanted to get the illusions but i had to cancel the order id rather have one pair of carmines then 2 pair of illusions. the gator kings tho are what i wanted for a minute so i took them over the 2nd pair of illusions

Someone did a custom KD VI "Ice Cream", then the Chinese fakers started pumping them out. I see kids on IG all the time showing them off as new pickups. Hilarious and sad.

Don't know if metioned but might check your Foot Action. KC got restock of BHM. Sold out with the quickness.

Someone did a custom KD VI "Ice Cream", then the Chinese fakers started pumping them out. I see kids on IG all the time showing them off as new pickups. Hilarious and sad.

The Custom is a work of art though.
the dude who did the orignal was from oklahoma city he has some nice customs those were done from meterologists if it wasnt so hard for me to find a pair i would have got mine done like that. and i dont think hes doing any customs right now for some reason so yeah the chinese getting they money hahah

A guy here in Philly that does customs did the same ice cream paint on my buddies Meteorologies. I was pissed he ruined them cause I wanted a pair but I wasn't able to get them :smh:

These restocks have been bittersweet for me. I'm happy that everyone getting the kicks that they truly wanted, however I'm pissed I paid over retail for just about every KD that's been restocked :lol:

Man bruh that sucks. But I have NEVER paid over retail for a shoe. If I miss it I just miss it

paid over for bhm thats it tho but i think that was more a anger buy from missing out on em first go round
Hahahaha I think a lot of us have done that. I've done it before where I got mad and paid a bit too much for resale value.

We just get a little too salty sometimes 
roll.gif

They're all over ebay lmao i seen like 4-5 pairs probably just new accounts tryna use the same pics

Back
Top Bottom