• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Man wish I acted faster..basically all sold out already lol
I lucked up truth be told. I was sitting in traffic passing  in front of the mall checking out this thread and saw it. Call HOH and she said she had one 13 left and I asked her to hold it I'm on the way. She told me I had 10 mins so luckily I do a lot of wiring for that mall and knew a service corridor that would lead me right by HOH. When I got in there, there was another guy coming in to ask for a 13 and they were going to give it to him because they aren't supposed to hold shoes. I was just in time.

I lucked up truth be told. I was sitting in traffic passing  in front of the mall checking out this thread and saw it. Call HOH and she said she had one 13 left and I asked her to hold it I'm on the way. She told me I had 10 mins so luckily I do a lot of wiring for that mall and knew a service corridor that would lead me right by HOH. When I got in there, there was another guy coming in to ask for a 13 and they were going to give it to him because they aren't supposed to hold shoes. I was just in time.
Man you better play the lottery. Congrats on the pickup tho! These are by far one of my favorite shoes, really hoping for some luck my way one day.

Yep. Gone.

Glad I didn't wait.

Anyone who ordered got shipping confirmation yet?
Last 2 SA Early Releases- Away ii ordered 12/27 delivered 1/3

Easters ordered 3/27  delivered 4/2

Usually it's a 2 day wait on shipping confirmation and 6 days total from beginning to end on delivery. Hopefully this one is the same.

Repped my man. Thanks for the heads up
No problem, congrats on the pickup 
pimp.gif

HoH Towson is done.
I was in there to get a raffle ticket for the foam pack and saw them on display. Had size 9.5 - 11.5. Sold out within 10 min of me leaving. Guess timing was perfect.

Last 2 SA Early Releases- Away ii ordered 12/27 delivered 1/3
                                             Easters ordered 3/27  delivered 4/2
Usually it's a 2 day wait on shipping confirmation and 6 days total from beginning to end on delivery. Hopefully this one is the same.

Ah I see

Thanx again Norm

Hey guys. Ain't been in here in a while but finally done with school so my focus is back on shoes. I see the Wtkds are off the calendar . Livid over this aunt pearl restock but they probably would have been gone before I got there if we got them. I was wondering why after being dried up in my size so many literally just popped up in 12 hours :lol: with decent pricing too. I did cop some NYCs ds for $115 shipped that will be here Monday . Seller kept dropping the price and was to late on his seat pleasants for the same price but he said if he came across a pair he would let me know.

both my local hoh restocked on ap when i was in school tho, and when i called it was too late.. damn, hopefully i can get back my bmh and allusion off the ndc fiscal quarter restock

Just got Shipping Confirmation from Sports Authority on both pairs of Brazils ordered.

Should be here Monday.

Back
Top Bottom