Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Do you guys think it's really a leather upper?  Hard to tell in the pics.
I asked the seller if the upper was plastic or leather. Ebay seller messaged me back. Says he doesn't know what the material is but it is not "real leather". Still happy with the Brazils and for $100 you can't go wrong.

Those are never releasing.  They're just samples to see how the colors looked.

Here is the article: http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/10/nike-basketball-made-2014-elite-series-best-ever/

Passing on the Brazils.. have the Illusions so don't need two of the same cw.

Nice read..

But they didn't answer a question, or maybe I just wasn't satisfied with the answer they gave, on what distinguishes the kd 6 elite from being a running shoe.

Need more elaboration in that area..

And a couple others but that one has been with me ever since I 1st seen the elites..

ill take em since my illusions will stay Ds for a minute

I don't think I will ever understand the reasoning behind leaving shoes DS. Don't get me wrong I have forgotten about a pair of shoes I bought but never left a pair on ice for more than a month on purpose.

I don't think I will ever understand the reasoning behind leaving shoes DS. Don't get me wrong I have forgotten about a pair of shoes I bought but never left a pair on ice for more than a month on purpose.
Once I buy something I really want and know I'm gonna keep they get worn right away. The only time I keep something DS is when I'm undecided on if I'll sell. Some people I guess like to break things out later down the road when they become forgot about. Who knows.

Once I buy something I really want and know I'm gonna keep they get worn right away. The only time I keep something DS is when I'm undecided on if I'll sell. Some people I guess like to break things out later down the road when they become forgot about. Who knows.
eh i might sell but i have all of the kds minus the bamboos and pts so i have alot to kinda rotate thru i just havent worn them or the pearls yet. one day i will heck i just now wore my weathermen foams this past week kinda forgot about em to be honest

I only leave something on ice for a long time if it's a GR retro Jordan or something like that where every one and their mother has a pair.

Haven't popped in here in a while so I apologize if this has been asked a million times, but why isn't Durant wearing the Elites? I feel like he only had them on in a few regular season games. If he has worn them in the playoffs, it's been sporadic, and I don't think he's had them on at all in the Clippers series. Just wondering, I wanted to grab a pair of the Elites, they look great, and 360 Air is always appreciated.

Last edited:
Are the KD Elite Teams sitting in stores? I can get them now for $190, or if I wait and they sat, $160 with military when I get back to civilization...

Haven't popped in here in a while so I apologize if this has been asked a million times, but why isn't Durant wearing the Elites? I feel like he only had them on in a few regular season games. If he has worn them in the playoffs, it's been sporadic, and I don't think he's had them on at all in the Clippers series. Just wondering, I wanted to grab a pair of the Elites, they look great, and 360 Air is always appreciated.

He wore the black/blue pair in LA, I believe.

I think it's been said before that he doesn't like switching shoes up in general and will wear the same pair for multiple games...

Just missed out on the Aunt Pearl in store restock down my way 
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif
  Yall might want to call your local HOH heard they restocking in select locations. Found out at the last min 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom