Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I ran the auto refresh on the random websites. rather have one pair locked in for $50 over retail rather than $200 over. the hype is starting to build now. I honestly regret not picking up a second pair.

i had no idea, totally random. had the day off. not going to talk about it until my orders actually arrive.

Right there with you, don't want to jinx myself. Struck out on all euro sites until (hopefully) securing a pair from a Spain site. Still gonna look out for a pair in the states just in case but it's at least a little releif.

For everybody who ordered from the Spain website 

I reordered this morning and got through with the correct shipping. They are completely sold out now. 

I'll keep ya posted 

For everybody who ordered from the Spain website 

View media item 845255

I reordered this morning and got through with the correct shipping. They are completely sold out now. 

I'll keep ya posted 

I did the same however I never changed any shipping info, I just emailed them before the order, couldn't ever figure out how to change it. But the guy I talked to said it's all good and ready to ship so here's hoping. How much was your total? Pm if necessary.

I did the same however I never changed any shipping info, I just emailed them before the order, couldn't ever figure out how to change it. But the guy I talked to said it's all good and ready to ship so here's hoping. How much was your total? Pm if necessary.
wait what is the spanish site lol. i'm good to go, i got my confirms. gotta see these in person.

Alumni of NY (crown heights I think?) tweeted stock is available

Edit: nevermind, just called, dang that was quick

Last edited:
Ligers seem like a shoe I'd only want to rock on court...I really cannot pull off that shoe off off the court lol.

I can pull them off easily on a nice hot summer day 
smokin.gif

man i missed out last night and didnt think to come back in this thread. dangit i really want florals.

Back
Top Bottom