Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

I've tried an euro paypal with my euro address, but they have shut the account down because it could not be verified with an actual card with a euro billing address. And I'm not worried about this release specifically, but I have had issues with Footlocker Europe for every release after the WTK 8's. 

It's a weird situation and I don't exactly know what is going on or if there are any ways I can fix this. 
if your bank is chase, you can try and be logged in in another tab while you pay. i think they do this verification thing that isn't different from when you login to look at your bank at a friend's house or something

They were up for about 7 minutes, scored a few pairs for friends
pimp.gif
All you people who copped off this site have addresses outside of the US?

I've tried an euro paypal with my euro address, but they have shut the account down because it could not be verified with an actual card with a euro billing address. And I'm not worried about this release specifically, but I have had issues with Footlocker Europe for every release after the WTK 8's. 

It's a weird situation and I don't exactly know what is going on or if there are any ways I can fix this. 
Where did you get a Euro address from!?  I know where you stay and it sure ain't Europe! lol

if your bank is chase, you can try and be logged in in another tab while you pay. i think they do this verification thing that isn't different from when you login to look at your bank at a friend's house or something
The bank is chase, so maybe it's them. I've had them on the phone while I've pressed submit though and they say everything is a go on their end. I don't exactly know what the deal is going forward. I know FL Europe upgraded their systems a while back, so maybe it's just something that doesn't mesh well with chase bank. And I'm not in this that hard on EU releases where getting another CC that isn't Chase-related makes sense just to order from FL Europe... haha. 

the last two KD releases have some nostalgia for me

the Ligers remind me of the early 90's when neon colors and wacky designs were in

the florals remind me of my aunts couch or drapes, like seriously that shoe really reminds me of an old ladies living room

lol

that icy sole is clean on the florals just not feeling the upper, hope everyone who wants them gets them because I saw the gums in person and they looked mad comfortable

I got through on that manelsanchez site. Just emailed them beforehand and during. Still not completely confident as they didn't charge me any more for shipping, but everything looks good so far. More than I was hoping to pay but I just don't want to sweat this release anymore.

Whats up NT, I know im alittle late but I was wondering if you guys know if they still have the nyc 66 sitting anywhere retail or if theyre all gone from shelves and I should check ebay

Haven't seen NYC 66's in quite a while. Imagine they all dried up by now. Flight Club has a bunch for $150 if you're desperate. Maybe some other shops have them for a little bit cheaper, maybe eBay too didn't check there.

Haven't seen NYC 66's in quite a while. Imagine they all dried up by now. Flight Club has a bunch for $150 if you're desperate. Maybe some other shops have them for a little bit cheaper, maybe eBay too didn't check there.
Well atleast FC has them up for a not rape price so I might just go there... Thanks man

Damn. About time you Kanucks get the good treatment. Time to wild out over there. Hope you still coppin some good stuff this weekend.

Haha there isn't much left in stock that can be discounted. I wanted to double or triple up on Gator Kings but the discount isn't applicable to the 3 most recent Lebron releases. You can't use it on retro Jays or Kobe 9's either unfortunately. Oh well though, it saves me from spending too much cash :D These were like a gift from God though. I passed on them fro 195 from a boutique and have been regretting it ever since

Back
Top Bottom