Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
damb $300 ? my little cousin might be out of luck then... ima have to tell her that they cancelled my order and flip 
tongue.gif
  nah i wouldn't do that 
laugh.gif

****** on Kixify with my size all got 0% feedback. My gut is telling me no but my eyes are saying yes :smh:

damn I wanna double up on the ASG too

about the AP release yesterday, for some reason I never got the text notification or twitter notification on my phone and I have it set up with Nike, really weird

damn I wanna double up on the ASG too

about the AP release yesterday, for some reason I never got the text notification or twitter notification on my phone and I have it set up with Nike, really weird

I wouldn't worry... I got the notification but the site wouldn't load :lol:

I was sitting there like hmmmmm im probably definitely not getting these.

I wouldn't worry... I got the notification but the site wouldn't load
laugh.gif

I was sitting there like hmmmmm im probably definitely not getting these.
LOL it was weird though bro i was waiting for my text notification and never got it, never got my twitter notification either

so I had to go to twitter nikestore then saw the link but by that time is probably 30 seconds after 6:00 I knew I wasn't getting them, then I actually clicked the link got my size and was in line for 5 minutes but knew I wasnt getting them I got the sold out after 7 minutes in line

had I got that text or twitter notification I think I may have gotten a pair

just weird how none of the notifications came up on my phone they always do

that's why the pre-heats sold for crazy resell prices and the sonics colorway is nowhere to be found in mens sizes.
Pre-heats dropped in such small numbers is the only reason they resell for a lot.  And no one knew how limited they'd be when they initially dropped.

SP's I could've picked up so easily 10 times over, I just don't personally like the cw.  But they were plentiful.

I'm just saying as time went on, this shoe has picked up momentum and new people are doubling back to pick up stuff.  When this thread first started there was a lot of hate on this silhouette.

my 3 favorite 6's right now.. might go back for a couple cw's i passed on
I sold my SPs and meteoroligies and really regret it honestly

these ASGs are ridiculous, my favorite detail other than the sole is the black splatter on the midsole, if I do a black midsole ID again I am def doing black speckles

that's why the pre-heats sold for crazy resell prices and the sonics colorway is nowhere to be found in mens sizes.

Pre-heats dropped in such small numbers is the only reason they resell for a lot.  And no one knew how limited they'd be when they initially dropped.

SP's I could've picked up so easily 10 times over, I just don't personally like the cw.  But they were plentiful.

I'm just saying as time went on, this shoe has picked up momentum and new people are doubling back to pick up stuff.  When this thread first started there was a lot of hate on this silhouette.

if you say so.... KD line has been hyped since the IV. there are ALWAYS haters of the shoe when pics first surface. ALWAYS.

Gotta be honest

I was bashing the 6 when pics first surfaced

Now I want a pair

And yesterday was ridiculous

TLO is absolute failure for me

I can only speak about Chicago where I'm from. There was zero KD 6 hype here. You could find damn near every color way long after release date. The only colorways that dried up fast were the Preheats and those garbage Meteorologists. I originally didn't like the model up until I saw the ASG pair so I agree with @van-nostrand  that the shoe is picking up steam.

if you say so.... KD line has been hyped since the IV. there are ALWAYS haters of the shoe when pics first surface. ALWAYS.

Naw J, not since the 4 entirely, Nerf and WM did major damage, ASG 4 kicked up a notch, and Aunt Pearl 4, Scoring Title 4 kept the ball rolling but the 5 KILLED all momentum the 4 built. Rolling into the 6 there still was a lack of excitement for the "soccer" shoe with a crooked tongue. Preheats sold off name and quantity alone, I personally think that is the WORST color of the shoe to release yet. Seat Pleasents are gone because they released so early and I'm pretty sure most retailers RTV'd them at this point, I know FNL did in early October.

These Aunt Pearls on the other hand, idk, not sure if people genuinely like the shoe because of the design/cause or just for the sake of being different. It's incredibly feminine, even for men secure with their masculinity. And it honestly doesn't look good enough where you might shrug your head and chalk the high resale price to the "game"...it's just a flower shoe.

Back
Top Bottom