Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Anyone seen news about the Liger release in Australia? FTL has nothing about them and Nike AU has no KD6 shoes at all on their site. These might be a pretty limited release.

Seen a pair on eBay at $760, that's ridiculous.
its all shill bidding.. look at the bids, all the same person with 0 feedback.. smh you guys gettin fooled so easy.
mean.gif

its all shill bidding.. look at the bids, all the same person with 0 feedback.. smh you guys gettin fooled so easy.
mean.gif
its over two grand now, lmao! what happens when someone doesnt pay?  can the seller offer it to someone who actually has feedback?

its over two grand now, lmao! what happens when someone doesnt pay?  can the seller offer it to someone who actually has feedback?
u block the zero feedback seller and cancel his bids and the bid is back to the highest bid the previous seller had put

I will forever hate FNL, my all stars got cancelled! Well, they did offer me $20 WC rewards :\ :frown:

Last edited:
$285 shipped a decent price to pay based on market value?  I know it depends on what I want to spend I'm just asking based on the prices we're seeing and if we think these are coming down

$285 shipped a decent price to pay based on market value?  I know it depends on what I want to spend I'm just asking based on the prices we're seeing and if we think these are coming down
prices are going down , wait 5 days 1 week so all ndc pairs are shipped and put on feebay

I copped my mom and girl a pair yesterday with ease

but I couldnt get my pair to save my life

You think?  People are actually buying for $400 on ebay.  Now whether or not they're actually paying is another story.
no one is buying for 400 on ebay and if they do its a minority dont pay over 300 for these

ebay is full of fake bidders and people with multiple accounts increasing their own auctions price dont get fooled 

no one is buying for 400 on ebay and if they do its a minority dont pay over 300 for these

ebay is full of fake bidders and people with multiple accounts increasing their own auctions price dont get fooled 
Right right.  I know.  I am not going to pay a cent over $300, but thats what everyone wants and is expecting and their quick to dismiss offers for $275....smh

Right right.  I know.  I am not going to pay a cent over $300, but thats what everyone wants and is expecting and their quick to dismiss offers for $275....smh
they will settle at 250-300$ imo but these days you never know :smile:

Is FNL gonna have the ligers online?

I'm guessing FNL won't have these?

No Finishline will NOT carry Ligers...

Bummer but not surprised this has happened to me before on other items. Their computer stock system is lacking at times.

The computer system is PERFECTLY fine and is ALWAYS 100% accurate. The store managers and employees on the other hand aren't always honest about inventory.

Back
Top Bottom