Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Good looking out with the Coupon deal! I got those KD's for 80 Bucks!

Def will rep you.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
how'd you select the black volts. It wont let me

Got my shipping confirmation from SA on the black volts. Going to be nice to have these before official release dates.

A) anyone ever been able to stock locate at footlocker before?
B) anyone have the footlocker sku for the PTs?

A) Yes, I've probably received most of my shoes by stock locating them.

B) I don't have the FTL sku, but the employees at FTL can also search for shoes using the Footlocker.com product number (99424003)

A) Yes, I've probably received most of my shoes by stock locating them.

B) I don't have the FTL sku, but the employees at FTL can also search for shoes using the Footlocker.com product number (99424003)

Appreciate the response. I was actually able to hit up nikesupport on twitter and they located a pair in Vegas for me. Oh the power of twitter and a little research. I'm loving how the VIs fit after finally getting a pair so now I'm in a mad rush to track down the pairs I missed.

Last edited:
Anyone know somewhere I could get the Wheats/Gums for retail? Need a size 10 or 10.5. Thought about ordering from End, but it would be around $200.

Anyone know somewhere I could get the Wheats/Gums for retail? Need a size 10 or 10.5. Thought about ordering from End, but it would be around $200.

Hit up nikesupport on twitter and ask if they can locate a pair at a nike store for you. I literally just did it with a different pair.

Last edited:
Any NT'ers overseas in here?? I need Sz.15 xmas!!!

I'm stationed in Korea and I don't think I've ever seen a size 15 at any store! Size 13 is pretty rare and I wear that and 14. Plus, Korea didn't get the Xmas shoes yet and I even heard they might not at all. Sorry.

I'm stationed in Korea and I don't think I've ever seen a size 15 at any store! Size 13 is pretty rare and I wear that and 14. Plus, Korea didn't get the Xmas shoes yet and I even heard they might not at all. Sorry.
they got any bamboo crabs or meteorlogists in a 13- 14 over there?

they got any bamboo crabs or meteorlogists in a 13- 14 over there?

They never got bamboos over here...they may be a 13 in crabs somewhere around here...and as for meteorologists, I bought the only 13, but I'm thinking about selling them. Never word or tried on.

Damn, ok. Preciate it.

No problem. For some reason...KDs don't sell as well over here in Korea, since Kobe & Lebron dominate the Asian market. I don't mind it tho, since I can get my size in KDs whenever I want.

They never got bamboos over here...they may be a 13 in crabs somewhere around here...and as for meteorologists, I bought the only 13, but I'm thinking about selling them. Never word or tried on.

Those nerfs/energies/splatters/whatever the hell they are called, are pretty clean. Better than last years splatters IMO.

They just said they had a pair in vegas too for me. How does that work? You just set up a phone order and get it shipped to you?

Back
Top Bottom