Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
This is my first pair of kd's .. Normally stick to Jordan's and Kobe's but I gotta admit, I'm souped for my kd's to arrive

But what's so bad about the tongue? And why do they dent so easily?
it's just the material. The tongue is weird, you will have to just wait and see the shape and everything.

I just got back from footlocker and they had my size available. No lines, nothing. The FL store was empty. I completely forgot they released this morning. :smh: :smh:

I love the colorway. Christmas KD and Meteorology are the best ones IMO :smokin :smokin

This is the first pair of KD VIs I have, do these crease easily? Have almost every color of the Vs and no creases on em, but noticed these had a small tent on the toe box the moment I took them out the box.

This is the first pair of KD VIs I have, do these crease easily? Have almost every color of the Vs and no creases on em, but noticed these had a small tent on the toe box the moment I took them out the box.

All shoes will crease, does it really matter? These don't crease too bad FWIW

Last edited:
All shoes will crease, does it really matter? These don't crease too bad FWIW
No doubt, but some kicks crease too easily. Sometimes I'll un-DS a pair (the bugs bunny is an example) on a summer day and after walkin' around the beach boardwalk they'll have crazy creasin' -_- haha. The Kobe 8 is an example of a crazy durable shoe. Wore it about 30+ times last summer. Even walked on them when drunk and still look new haha.

Pics
nerd.gif
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kd-hyper-elite-crew-basketball-socks/pid-833082/pgid-773357

ordered my XLs today for the Energy/Splatters and those blue/volt joints.

Those have been around for a while right? I know I've seen about 3 different colors of those and I guess I thought there was a new pair or something.

The purple (energy/splatter) and volt (blue/volt) pairs are new. I didn't see them last week when I checked.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned 1,000 times in this thread so if it has I'm sorry.  But has anyone noticed how big the KD 6's run?  I am usually a size 9 but the size 9 Christmas KD are huge on me!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned 1,000 times in this thread so if it has I'm sorry.  But has anyone noticed how big the KD 6's run?  I am usually a size 9 but the size 9 Christmas KD are huge on me!!
I usually where a 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoe and how I like the fit. I went with an 11 on my first pair of vi and they fit pretty loosely and had a bit of room in the front of the toe box, but seemed fine width wise. Went with a 10.5 for the Xmas and just hope they aren't too narrow.

Last edited:

They're a true-to-size to me but everyone's feet are made differently.

Back
Top Bottom