Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 shows in a row.
Did he do the "F Nike" rant like he did in Philly last night for you?
No. Short rant about trying to change the mind set of people trying to tell him he isn't creative. Screaming "CAN I TALK MY ISH AGAIN"

Pizzo correct. I believe he won't be wearing them again. Could be wrong but let's see

As much as I enjoy NIKE's product I'm really disenchanted with how many hoops you have to jump through just to purchase their "premium" products. A Kanye/Adidas union could bring them back down to earth if only a little bit. Heaven knows they could use a little humbling.

Some one tried to tell me they were not realeasing weeks ago but I didn't believe them then and I don't believe that now

I seriously hope he leaves for Adidas and all the hype beasts follow.

Then y-3 and Jeremy Scott's and adiyeezies become the undisputed new hotness.

Then I can cop all the retro nikes and Jordan's without hassle

Please yeezus make it so!!!
What do Yeezys have to do with Retro/Jordan hype...

Saw a lot of feedback regarding our Yeezy 2 #RefreshHunt in the last thread. Check out the trailer to the full event recap featuring a few notable NT'ers:

cause it folded.

The backers folded… Has nothing to do with how well the brand would have done. All of those pieces, if released, would have sold out. Not many brands sell out every time they release something. LV backed out of doing shoes with Kanye as well, that has nothing to do with how well his shoes… or future shoes would have sold

Shoulda rode a bike
naw man he gave me a ticket in front of my job  not while i was on the hunt ,that horus tshirt was as close as ive gotten to a yeezy.. shout out to sneakervilla 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom