Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya no way these are gonna be as "limited" as the first two colors if this many randoms are getting (multiple) pairs before a release date has even been announced.

has the same feeling as a jordan release.

*note: i am NOT saying these will release like any previous jordan.  i am just stating my OPINION that it is easy for random people to get jordans early as compared to the first yeezy 2 release.  that release was viewed (by myself) as being kept very close to nike and we only saw them BEFORE the release date in the hands of actual, notable people(a,b list celebs).  the only random i can recall getting a pair before the release was 160jdeep and i believe he bought them from a mom n pop in nyc about 4-5 days before the release for around $1600.

if this IS the case then i say good, the more the merrier..

Only if the opportunity arises will the box be attainable. My partner informs me that the dust bag is not in, nor is made in the same production factory. I do not state opinions often, but MY opinion is, if there is a dust bag being displayed, PLEASE do extensive research before purchasing. Also, 10% of all purchases from my online store are going to @Soles4souls (soles4souls.org). For every $1 donated they provide 1 pair of shoes for someone who is living every day barefoot, in God knows what conditions. So for every pair of Yeezy's sold, 600+ people without shoes are going to have their daily lives changed. - The Wise Guy
View media item 659259

so confused about whats going on

Sounds good, more pairs is better for everyone really, also check out the production dates on the pairs above...fluctuating a little bit..

Having a box with 4 pairs, no nike boxes, dust bags etc just looks funny. When the celebs start showing off their pairs this week we will really see some real pairs.

so confused about whats going on
I feel like we just got flexed and spammed on.
He's justifying that dumb@ss price with, this Charity! 
mean.gif

Props for the pics but even if your giving 10% to charity you still killing the resale 6500 the shoe cost 245 more power to you though at least you giving something back

Last edited:
6500? For a 245 shoe?

This should be considered a robbery. Whoever pays that has some type of mental issue. NOTHING should have a resell markup of that much.

I don't care if you got the shoe A YEAR EARLY.

Last edited:
That price is outrageous for a shoe that doesn't even top the Solars.. and those aren't even near the price that guy wants..not knockin the hustle, but you must be tryna put shoes on the feet of multiple villages.

It's beyond me why he hasn't been banned for openly discussing his intentions with his questionable Yeezy's.

Yes, questionable. Please don't call anybody "friend" either. I don't care what charity they are going to. There will never be a point during this release where $6500 would be considered remotely reasonable.

At MOST 1/2 of what your asking might be the most resellers will get once these release to the public.

6500? For a 245 shoe?

This should be considered a robbery. Whoever pays that has some type of mental issue. NOTHING should have a resell markup of that much.

may be a drop in a bucket for someone tho man

Sooooo one of the asian dudes with a legit pair on IG said Dec. 7?

Just throwing it out there

Last edited:
6500? For a 245 shoe?

certain shoes r worth six k though. I would pay that for ray Allen hoh 8s(5k on FC, don't got that type of bread) or something in that regard. But something that has yet to release I don't think so :lol:

^ Man we have been saying the same things for weeks.

"Halloween is the best, makes most sense."

"Oh, Nov 9 makes sense."

"Dec7, or 14"

I'm not knocking any opinions, but we have been hearing from people who get early pairs and telling us different dates. How does this one make anything different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom