Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Man we have been saying the same things for weeks.

"Halloween is the best, makes most sense."

"Oh, Nov 9 makes sense."

"Dec7, or 14"

I'm not knocking any opinions, but we have been hearing from people who get early pairs and telling us different dates. How does this one make anything different?

The fact of the matter is, we're running out of weeks left in 2013. And if Heidi was telling the truth, well its going to happen by Dec 18th. ( Which is a wed, and the last date listed on the UPC)

So given the fact that Nike doesn't want to take away some of the shine of other releases, It's likely we see them on the 7th or 14th.

Now, if we get through Dec and STILL don't have em, it's going to be even more of a joke guessing dates. LOL

^ Man we have been saying the same things for weeks.

"Halloween is the best, makes most sense."

"Oh, Nov 9 makes sense."

"Dec7, or 14"

I'm not knocking any opinions, but we have been hearing from people who get early pairs and telling us different dates. How does this one make anything different?
LMAO. this dude hit it right on the money. 

this thread is a joke.....(for now)

Having a box with 4 pairs, no nike boxes, dust bags etc just looks funny. When the celebs start showing off their pairs this week we will really see some real pairs.

Sami's pairs are real, and from Kanye. They are in the first post.

6500? For a 245 shoe?

This should be considered a robbery. Whoever pays that has some type of mental issue. NOTHING should have a resell markup of that much.

I don't care if you got the shoe A YEAR EARLY.

Agreed.

It's beyond me why he hasn't been banned for openly discussing his intentions with his questionable Yeezy's.

Yes, questionable. Please don't call anybody "friend" either. I don't care what charity they are going to. There will never be a point during this release where $6500 would be considered remotely reasonable.

At MOST 1/2 of what your asking might be the most resellers will get once these release to the public.

Ditto on this too. That price is unreasonable. Stolen from the factory, and sold for 6k for 6k profit.

No thanks.

If you think his pairs are real, well then I have pairs I can drop ship you for only $5999.
laugh.gif

The fact of the matter is, we're running out of weeks left in 2013. And if Heidi was telling the truth, well its going to happen by Dec 18th. ( Which is a wed, and the last date listed on the UPC)

So given the fact that Nike doesn't want to take away some of the shine of other releases, It's likely we see them on the 7th or 14th.

Now, if we get through Dec and STILL don't have em, it's going to be even more of a joke guessing dates. LOL
Heidi may have been telling the truth at the time, but things can change.

Friend, if you believe I am paying $250, you are sadly mistaken. I am making the same profit all resellers made when the previous Yeezy styles were released. Do not mistake my charitable contribution for an avenue of spamming.

Friend,

We are pleased to inform you about the result of the LOTTO EURO Programs, BRUSSELS , held on the 17th of September, 2004 . Your e-mail address attached to ticket Number ES 7686605 with serial Number 6774-582 drew lucky numbers 7-16-98-22-20-45, which consequently won in the first category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of EUR 1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro) in cash credited to file Reference Number BRULT / 024A/576/533/7D. This is from total prize of EUR 50, 000,000.00 (Fifty million Euro) shared among the fifty international winners in this category.

We hope that with part of your winning, you will take part in our next year international lottery. To file for your Claim, please contact our Claim Manager.

Friend @WiseGuysKicks,
 All buyers should thank my son for everyone's opportunity to obtain these. If it wasn't for his hard work, blood, sweat, and tears, these connections would of never been possible. 
Now what does your 9 year old do ??? Just kidding :smile:
REALLY? $6500 and be thankful to your son? 
nerd.gif

This proves someone's point (forget who said it) that some of you would say Sami's pairs were fake if they weren't posted by Sami. This dude's pairs look 10x better than Sami's and from what I can see have NO SIGNS OF BEING FAKE other than the story and no box/dustbag. :lol:

This proves someone's point (forget who said it) that some of you would say Sami's pairs were fake if they weren't posted by Sami. This dude's pairs look 10x better than Sami's and from what I can see have NO SIGNS OF BEING FAKE other than the story and no box/dustbag.
laugh.gif
his pairs are real no doubt.

his price though? ****. 

I could cop every pair of Balenciaga Pleateds I want, the Louboutin Pik Piks I want, Several articles of clothing (jackets, Don C strap backs), gas up my Audi and cop a pair of Solars and still make out better than $6000.00.

Lmfao. You are better off selling on Taobao WiseGuy. Americans are gullible, but not that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom