Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be really great if the "NO FAKE/GM TALK" rule was heavily enforced. Ban on sight sounds fair.

Between this thread and the bred1 thread a great deal of the discussion is about fakes. Why are you dudes so obsessed?

It would be really great if the "NO FAKE/GM TALK" rule was heavily enforced. Ban on sight sounds fair.

Between this thread and the bred1 thread a great deal of the discussion is about fakes. Why are you dudes so obsessed?
What's with people always wanting others to be banned?

The fact that Nike hasn't said anything yet is the real answer, IMO.

It's very easy for them to say NO, these will not drop.

But they haven't. The negative trolls with bad connects can exit the thread any time now.

Last edited:

But they haven't. The negative trolls with bad connects can exit the thread any time now.
Do they ever say anything?

like the ones that keep asking the mods to lock this thread up every other post but keeps coming back in the thread SMFH.

The only people whom I believe to have authentic pairs of the shoe are as follows:

Kanye West

Kim Kardashian

DJ Skee (because in his video he has shoes ranging from size 11, 11.5 and 12) 

Jay-Z

Clark Kent (if he wanted them, that is)

I say these people because they wear close to his size and if they wanted them, they'd have them. Then of course, whoever the contest winners were will have authentic pairs. 

The only people whom I believe to have authentic pairs of the shoe are as follows:

Kanye West

Kim Kardashian

Jay-Z

I say these people because they wear close to his size and if they wanted them, they'd have them. Then of course, whoever the contest winners were will have authentic pairs. 
Your def right I can imagine Kim having big feet.

Kanye West

Kim Kardashian

Jay-Z

More people than the ones you believe to have them really do have them. Several people in this forum as well.

These are a couple pairs from NDSBG on facebook. Size 11 and 12. Definitely authentic.

Last 3 pictures are pairs listed on Taobao

Pairs of every size were produced, not just 3 sizes...

Last edited:
Ahhh these damn pictures... can't I just find a pair in my size for a reasonable price, not thousands of dollars LOL. 

...And for you guys who have Solars or Plats, I've been trying to find a TRUE answer...

How do they run? I hear some people say, True to size, some say 1/2 size big, and some say 1/2 size small. 

How do they REALLY run>? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom