Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason we pay 1000 or more for the yeezys and say only 300 for the Gamma is because of US THE COSTUMER

WE SET THE MARKET PRICE! WE HAVE THE POWER AS THE BUYER. Which is what we fail to realize because of our thirst

If no one was willing and dumb enough to buy them for that price then they wouldn't go for that much.

:smokin

The same thing that made some dummys pay $1000+ for this right after its release

View media item 721277
The consumers allow the corporations to create this circus when more product is less than a phone call,text or email away from the executives. The difference is Apple actually attempts to meet the demand.

Last edited:
I don't know anyone personally who says "I need them Gamma 11s, those are so dope. I'll pay $1,000+ for them" 

11s are always hyped, but are they sought after? Like the Yeezys? Where people pay over a $1,000 for them? 

Theres a difference between being hyped and being HIGHLY sought after. 
Now we're going into semantics with being sought after or highly sought after or if one goes for $400+ or $1000+. Hundreds of thousands of people are standing in line every december across the world, with spats of violence or waking at 5am-8am coast to coast on a weekend over a shoe made by cheap labor of rubber and cloth. We're are at a point where a well designed style of the whole nike lot will sell anyway. I think the same applies for this "Yeezy" style line.

Last edited:
@JayS23 Is right, but the reality is... IT DONT MATTER. People arent going to change, business will be business. So jump in and swing with the sharks
nthat.gif

Y'all really think macklemore had fakes? Iono. Dude is p tight with Ye, but Iono I didn't see the performance tbh lol

Last edited:
I saw those pics too there are still dead give aways like the diamond textured upper and swoosh. The real pairs have a knit underlay and a diamond cut swoosh. Also the tongue is different

Its only a matter of time until they get it dead on perfectly

I know this has been discussed already but it really does seem like NIKE is trying it's hardest to distance themselves from Kanye. I seen earlier today NDC's twitter where some person clearly asked when are "Yeezy" Roshes gonna drop and then NDC replied saying the "Mint roshes you are talking about has no scheduled release date" clearly avoiding any associate with kanye lol

Y'all really think macklemore had fakes? Iono. Dude is p tight with Ye, but Iono I didn't see the performance tbh lol
Doesn't mean anything. Everyone thought Geno couldn't be rocking fakes because he was signed to Jay's Roc Nation .... But we know how that went

I know this has been discussed already but it really does seem like NIKE is trying it's hardest to distance themselves from Kanye. I seen earlier today NDC's twitter where some person clearly asked when are "Yeezy" Roshes gonna drop and then NDC replied saying the "Mint roshes you are talking about has no scheduled release date" clearly avoiding any associate with kanye lol
They are Mint Roshes not Yeezy Roshes, you dudes put far too much thought into this.

Naw, those are just GM pairs B....... Same factory....

nerd.gif
No. You're incorrect... They're fixed replicas with red suede and the correct mesh pattern by Yeezybay. They still have to add suede behind the lacelock + the roman numeral II, add the mudguard between the spikes and the midsole, add the lining in between/underlaying the spikes, and make the swoosh bigger and add more of a 3-D look to it. NOT B-grades. Stop pulling that ish out of your ***. B-grades wouldn't be missing all of that... BUT REPLICAS WOULD. 

Last edited:
I don't know if this was posted already but, here's something I found a while back on twitter.
That guy's a troll. All of that is false. All of the pairs were produced, and OBVIOUSLY not in just size 12. I believe this was posted a few pages back. Don't mind it. He's just trying to help his "chance" of getting the RO's by spreading BS.

Since when were Macklemore and 'ye tight? Macklemore is a hypebeast.
You don't keep up with kanye do you? Just cause he's a hype don't mean kanye don't **** with him. But to answer your question, there are a lot of photos of Ye and macklemore chillin after hours, in the studio, social places. They hang out b, just like aye kicks it with French Montana. I'm pretty sure Ye has even name dropped macklemore in interviews that he respects his craft

That guy's a troll. All of that is false. All of the pairs were produced, and OBVIOUSLY not in just size 12. I believe this was posted a few pages back. Don't mind it. He's just trying to help his "chance" of getting the RO's by spreading BS.
Kim has a pair, she ain't no 12

Kim has a pair, she ain't no 12
I think everyone in this thread is aware of that.  I was telling the dude that pairs of every size, NOT JUST 12 have been produced, and that the guy he posted about wasn't providing false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom