Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahhh these damn pictures... can't I just find a pair in my size for a reasonable price, not thousands of dollars LOL. 

...And for you guys who have Solars or Plats, I've been trying to find a TRUE answer...

How do they run? I hear some people say, True to size, some say 1/2 size big, and some say 1/2 size small. 

How do they REALLY run>? 
I got solars in 8.5 and that's my true size and they fit true to size in my opinion

Last edited:

I got solars in 8.5 and that's true size and they fit true to size in my opinion
Thanks man I appreciate it...

I'm in the market for a pair of Plats and I am a size 8.5 in pretty much everything, besides a few Lebrons that run small.

And really wanted a "true" answer, before dropping a ton of money and having them not fit right lol. 

I just find it very difficult to find a pair of Plats in good condition in a size 8.5. And now with the prices of Yeezys going up it really sucks. Hopefully soon enough I can find a pair in size 8.5 for a decent price.

Never-the-less I'm waiting patiently for a pair of Red Octobers, or well, w.e you want to call them at this point lol. 

Last edited:
 Thanks man I appreciate it...

I'm in the market for a pair of Plats and I am a size 8.5 in pretty much everything, besides a few Lebrons that run small.

And really wanted a "true" answer, before dropping a ton of money and having them not fit right lol. 

I just find it very difficult to find a pair of Plats in good condition in a size 8.5. And now with the prices of Yeezys going up it really sucks. Hopefully soon enough I can find a pair in size 8.5 for a decent price.

Never-the-less I'm waiting patiently for a pair of Red Octobers, or well, w.e you want to call them at this point lol. 
Yeah I understand the feeling and the prices are going up a lot at this point and yeah I'm waiting on those Red Octobers also got my money ready for those lol

Good luck on finding plats for a decent price
Ayy well I figure there less expensive than Solars lol... And to be honest, I've seen both in person, and I like the Plats more. I mean I like them pretty much equally, but idk the Plats just come off as nicer looking/cleaner to me. But hey thats just my opinion lol. 

But the pricing on both Plats and Solars are going up, and it sucksss.

And the RO's well... I'll wait until Nike decides to figure out what they want to do lol. Don't need them bad enough to spend the crazy/stupid amounts of money they're going for, and having them still not be "legit/authorized" or w.e you want to call it. Pre-release, ect. 

It would be really great if the "NO FAKE/GM TALK" rule was heavily enforced. Ban on sight sounds fair.

Between this thread and the bred1 thread a great deal of the discussion is about fakes. Why are you dudes so obsessed?
agreeded. Let the banning start. Please.

The fact that Nike hasn't said anything yet is the real answer, IMO.

It's very easy for them to say NO, these will not drop.

But they haven't. The negative trolls with bad connects can exit the thread any time now.
Yeah I agree with you gator. If they were not dropping I am sure they would have said something especially after the footlocker mess.

I just won the raffle from projectblitz :] #Blessed
nthat.gif

Ahhh these damn pictures... can't I just find a pair in my size for a reasonable price, not thousands of dollars LOL. 

...And for you guys who have Solars or Plats, I've been trying to find a TRUE answer...
How do they run? I hear some people say, True to size, some say 1/2 size big, and some say 1/2 size small. 

How do they REALLY run>? 

I'd honestly say you won't go wrong with your true size but I wouldn't be afraid to size down either. Have a pair of solars sz 10 which is my true sz but wish they were a little more snug on my foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom