Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Nike will benefit so much more by allowing these to remain a unicorn than they ever would giving them a proper release, no matter how wide or limited.

If you disagree, you don't understand Nike's business model.

nah. . .the biggest way they'd benefit is if they put all pairs available online and everybody was like "easy cop"

people would feel like they had more of an online chance on NDC than any other site

Even better everyone that's late posting that stupid IG pic missed the first comments where, in response to the first person wanting to buy it, that girl says she didn't catch the shoe, the person next to get did and let her take a picture.

Didn't see the pic posted, sorry I guess.

Reminds me why I don't come into these threads, so many whiney, crabby dudes.

Da Yeezus would be proud.

why would you pray that a shoe doesn't release? It's not that serious
Because you all have surpassed a threshold of annoyance that can't even be properly put into words WADR.

I'd rather them not drop if it will spare me from countless people pump faking like they have insider knowledge and dudes regurgitating the same talking points over and over again.

How do you know they are Chinese?
laugh.gif
I got this magic power where I can tell what type of asian people are. Trust me on this one 
wink.gif

Shoe wouldn't be sought after if it was like that.
I have to disagree, ask the new owners of the nearly half million Gamma XI j's and million past owners of Playoff XI's. If a design really is nice, they'll be sold regardless of the hype or none thereof.

Half a million hideous gamma 11s later and you still believe this?
I have to disagree, ask the new owners of the nearly half million Gamma XI j's and million past owners of Playoff XI's. If a design really is nice, they'll be sold regardless of the hype or none thereof.
I don't know anyone personally who says "I need them Gamma 11s, those are so dope. I'll pay $1,000+ for them" 

11s are always hyped, but are they sought after? Like the Yeezys? Where people pay over a $1,000 for them? 

Theres a difference between being hyped and being HIGHLY sought after. 

I don't know anyone personally who says "I need them Gamma 11s, those are so dope. I'll pay $1,000+ for them" 

11s are always hyped, but are they sought after? Like the Yeezys? Where people pay over a $1,000 for them? 

Theres a difference between being hyped and being HIGHLY sought after. 
the only reason people are paying over 1k on yeezys is because there where very very limited amount made.. if they made half a million yeezys the resale would be more like 350.. not 3.5k 

the only reason people are paying over 1k on yeezys is because there where very very limited amount made.. if they made half a million yeezys the resale would be more like 350.. not 3.5k 
Ok. Thank you for proving my point.

Like I said earlier, if yeezys were an "Ultra" GR, they wouldn't be highly sought after. 

Ok. Thank you for proving my point.

Like I said earlier, if yeezys were an "Ultra" GR, they wouldn't be highly sought after. 
being Highly sought after does not equal high resell value.

if Gamma 11s were not highly sought after they wouldn't sell for 100-200 over retail value. 

if nike made 500,000 yeezys, they would still sell out instantly.. and still resell 100-200 over retail price.  i would define that as highly sought after.. 

Last edited:
so if Nike flipped the script, and produced a ton of these, people that missed out would create an instant sell out. while people that thrive on exclusivity could hold onto their plats and solars and still have claim to exclusivity.

Last edited:
The only reason we pay 1000 or more for the yeezys and say only 300 for the Gamma is because of US THE COSTUMER

WE SET THE MARKET PRICE! WE HAVE THE POWER AS THE BUYER. Which is what we fail to realize because of our thirst

If no one was willing and dumb enough to buy them for that price then they wouldn't go for that much.

So we're gonna act like Macklemore wasn't wearing perfects on live television...
I also think they may have been fake. The mesh pattern from the photo posted on IG by one of the girls is horizontal rather than diagonal like the authentics. Then again, it was a terrible picture, so the details aren't all clear. Fake or not, they looked good on feet.

The only reason we pay 1000 or more for the yeezys and say only 300 for the Gamma is because of US THE COSTUMER

WE SET THE MARKET PRICE! WE HAVE THE POWER AS THE BUYER. Which is what we fail to realize because of our thirst

If no one was willing and dumb enough to buy them for that price then they wouldn't go for that much.
you can say that to anything..

if everyone in the US should stop buying BMWs so they lower their price to be as cheap as honda's..

its simple economics of supply and demand..

you have a high demand of something with a low supply prices will sky rocket. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom