Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent a fair share of $ on a pair of Platinums, but below market value so they'll be finding there way straight to FCNY.

Reality will set in for kanye when his Adidas sneaker releases and people tell him they like his Nike's better...

nahh the only people copping his shoes are hypebeast stans or just rich people yeezy can do no wrong :lol:

no offense to anyone though just making a point :nerd:

Last edited:
^ I hate it how people are so quick to say that people who will buy that are hypebeasts.

I know that obviously it will be hyped, but you know, what if someone actually LIKES IT?

We haven't even SEEN how it looks yet but are so quick to judge!

Can people be FANS anymore?

Don't get me wrong though, if it doesn't look nice, I won't buy. THEN it would make sense to judge,

Last edited:
Its not a rant....its his stream of conscious...mark you are slacking as a Stan :lol:
Bay - you realize who you talking to homie?? Marky Mark Wahlberg got not 1 but 2 category noms for the kanyetothe ye section 2013 awards :lol: :lol: :lol:

just saying youre slipping...watch your back marky mark

venp.gif

This thread should be back to its place at the top of the page here in the near future.

im going to take a guess and say these release in february orrrr they can be smart and drop these on ebay like they did those BHM jordan 1's last year.

^ I hate it how people are so quick to say that people who will buy that are hypebeasts.

I know that obviously it will be hyped, but you know, what if someone actually LIKES IT?

We haven't even SEEN how it looks yet but are so quick to judge!

Can people be FANS anymore?

Don't get me wrong though, if it doesn't look nice, I won't buy. THEN it would make sense to judge,

im just sayin even if some dont like the shoe it would still be a success because of the amount of people that will buy them either way

not tryna rustle jimmies :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom