Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I wouldn't drive 6 hours for almost anything, let alone a concert. LOL Probably put him in a bad mood to start with.

I couldn't believe he performed for about 2.5 hours, was in awe and made me feel like I truly got my money's worth.

He did the same thing when he played coldest winter when I went. The show was amazing. I only saw 2 pairs of yeezys both solars. I wore forging irons. I saw too many 11s and laneys. Didn't see much heat like I expected

Ya I wouldn't drive 6 hours for almost anything, let alone a concert. LOL Probably put him in a bad mood to start with.

I couldn't believe he performed for about 2.5 hours, was in awe and made me feel like I truly got my money's worth.

well he knew what it took when he bought tix

yeah about 2.5 hours of songs & 1/2 hr of ranting

Last edited:
Reality will set in for kanye when his Adidas sneaker releases and people tell him they like his Nike's better...

i did

& have a strong lust for a cuban now :lol:

also the whole section above me started booing as soon as he said adidas :lol:
Adidas is anti-Jordan. Adidas got their best player injured... Twice. That city hates Adidas :rofl:

Last edited:
You would think with D.Rose's injuries combined with sports in the city of Chicago combined with Michael Jordan would be enough of a combination for kanye to adore Nike and despise Adidas....

Then again I think money is the only reason this isn't the case

i did

& have a strong lust for a cuban now :lol:

also the whole section above me started booing as soon as he said adidas :lol:
Adidas is anti-Jordan. Adidas got their best player injured... Twice. That city hates Adidas :rofl:

You would think with D.Rose's injuries combined with sports in the city of Chicago combined with Michael Jordan would be enough of a combination for kanye to adore Nike and despise Adidas....

Then again I think money is the only reason this isn't the case

OH yeah he swapped line in "dont Like" too

shout to derrick rose I HOPE THAT NINJA AIGHT

edit

there was a 4-5 set of dudes wearing red scully's right in fron t of the stage & one fainted when ye shook his hand... hardest i laughed in a while

Last edited:
I can't believe people attribute Rose's injuries sustained by a reckless style of play still believe the shoes had something to do with it.

I can't believe people attribute Rose's injuries sustained by a reckless style of play still believe the shoes had something to do with it.

*T-Mac likes comment*

*Kevin Ware likes comment*
*RGIII likes comment*
*Gilbert Arenas likes comment*
*Gallo likes comment*
*Iman Shumpert likes comment*
*Reggie Bush likes comment*
*Frank Gore likes comment*

i could go on for days

Last edited:
People joke about Rose's injury being related to signing with Adidas because Rose is the backbone of the entire Adidas Basketball sneaker line. Dwight Howard is the only other player with a sig shoe with them I could think of and I never see any promotion for him ever.

It's just a joke. Nobody actually thinks Adidas' sneakers tear ACL's lol

i did

& have a strong lust for a cuban now
laugh.gif

also the whole section above me started booing as soon as he said adidas
laugh.gif
Bruh I was there too last night, that was one of the BEST shows I've ever been to.

Straight up, non stop energy for the whole set. Ye is an electrifying performer, the show made me appreciate the whole Yeezus album so much more.

His rant was some of the realest **** I've heard in a minute.. "My baby momma is Kim Kardashian, aint no headline toppin that"

The poncho and kilt comments had me rollin too.

Best part of the show for me I would say was the intro to Runaway or All of the Lights.

Saw one dude rockin a fake pair of ROs, gettin called out by everybody, he knew he couldnt say **** and just kept it movin ha

Bruh I was there too last night, that was one of the BEST shows I've ever been to.

Straight up, non stop energy for the whole set. Ye is an electrifying performer, the show made me appreciate the whole Yeezus album so much more.

His rant was some of the realest **** I've heard in a minute.. "My baby momma is Kim Kardashian, aint no headline toppin that"

The poncho and kilt comments had me rollin too.

Best part of the show for me I would say was the intro to Runaway or All of the Lights.

Saw one dude rockin a fake pair of ROs, gettin called out by everybody, he knew he couldnt say **** and just kept it movin ha

bruh that all of the lights performance was nuts

if your phone had 2% battery it was up in the air.... i have a pic of it but it kinda sucks :lol: was waiting for someone to post a hd/clearer shot so i can save it

i walked out of there saying i didnt kno i like ye that much & hes 10 years in it doesnt seem like its been that long

thru the wire & homecoming were dope too

bruh that all of the lights performance was nuts

if your phone had 2% battery it was up in the air.... i have a pic of it but it kinda sucks
laugh.gif
was waiting for someone to post a hd/clearer shot so i can save it

i walked out of there saying i didnt kno i like ye that much & hes 10 years in it doesnt seem like its been that long

thru the wire & homecoming were dope too
Unfortunately for me my phone died from all my recordings as I was recording the MPC part of Runaway.. my roommate got the rest of the show. 

All of the lights was phenomenal.. **** took you to another place.

The Mercy/Cold/I dont like combo was ****** hype.

Jesus Walks was crazy, so was through the wire.

That was my first time seeing Ye and you could truly see the emotion that dude brings to his shows.

I respect him so much more after last night man, kinda want to go again today haa

Unfortunately for me my phone died from all my recordings as I was recording the MPC part of Runaway.. my roommate got the rest of the show. 

All of the lights was phenomenal.. **** took you to another place.

The Mercy/Cold/I dont like combo was ****** hype.

Jesus Walks was crazy, so was through the wire.

That was my first time seeing Ye and you could truly see the emotion that dude brings to his shows.

I respect him so much more after last night man, kinda want to go again today haa

this was also my 1st time seeing Ye ...salty i didnt go to the GITD show

ive been lowkey shooting ppl lowball offers all day... id go back & sit whereever just to see it again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom