Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because "most people" (in this case your advocating for the uneducated, WRONG side) say something wrong, doesnt make it anymore right. 

the word has a definition.  a bunch of kids using the term incorrectly does not change the definition...

Last edited:
Sole savers are trash IMO. Everytime I have tried to remove the residue, paint comes off the sole. Sole-protectors are the way to go. But I would send them to fabes_sole. I think he is overbooked now, or check out the air legend team. Can have them looking deadstock for sure.

Sole protectors over sole saver definitely, no residue

Last edited:

just because "most people" (in this case your advocating for the uneducated, WRONG side) say something wrong, doesnt make it anymore right. 

the word has a definition.  a bunch of kids using the term incorrectly does not change the definition...

stop acting like you have info bro
roll.gif

the UC was on fire last night....

i was kinda satisfied with the Kendrick show

BUT YE

:wow:

fam was on for like 3 hours & i may have been sitting down for a hr of that :lol:

def had a long maybe 20-25 min rant

def changed lines in songs

"yeah im better than Loiue ... yeah im better than gucci"
"you gon see lawyers & ninjas in yeezys"

& i can see his moms death is still weighing heavy on him... he laid out on the solo mountain while it was raised & did every second of the Coldest winter with snow

& im almost sure the show wasnt supposed to go that long but he kept going to his DJ adding songs to do

would go back tonight if i could find some cheap tickets

"THIS IS YEEZUS"

Last edited:
I'll be there tonight section 102 front row, still haven't decided on what shoes to wear. Not going to stress myself and wear the patchworks. I was hoping to stunt in some Red Octobers....... I'm sure there will be plenty of fugazzi pairs there.

I'll be there tonight section 102 front row, still haven't decided on what shoes to wear. Not going to stress myself and wear the patchworks. I was hoping to stunt in some Red Octobers....... I'm sure there will be plenty of fugazzi pairs there.

i ended up wearing 3labs & stuck out like a thumb... theres gonna be a sea of jordans but the most i saw were xi's & 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom