Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know about 14 people that did.. But u may be talking about 160jordansdeep I think he spent a nice amount of change for his solars out here in nyc.

I think that's it, I remember everyone asking him for a hook up with the place he got them but that price :x

da lunacy/slurpage is off da charts...

im just gonna buy these next week and troll thirsty stans from 1/2 a block away..

Don't forget the leather pants.

lol okay, stop with these ridiculous rumors that are obviously not going to happend. 

A lot of smaller stores claim that they're getting the ro for sure and they said Friday they'll release all info on if it's in stock room and procedure for release (an employee at hoh told me the same exact thing) so my best guess is they're releasing this weekend for sure

A lot of smaller stores claim that they're getting the ro for sure and they said Friday they'll release all info on if it's in stock room and procedure for release (an employee at hoh told me the same exact thing) so my best guess is they're releasing this weekend for sure
nerd.gif

Thread is moving way fast. LOL at the Geno fakes, and smh at him trying to flex. Hate the Jets anyway. As for these kicks, I gave up my dream of getting solars for these. I see others have the same idea, which will make the ppl holding the solars ask for more in a trade, and TBH I prolly wont be able to tell if the kicks are legit or not on my own. I haven't come across authentic  solar yeezys in my lifetime 
roll.gif

BeastFace..... I didn't tell you?? Those Blk/Gld 1's are fake!! :rofl:

EatTheFace got me dead though. Personal mission to make Geno look like the clown he is. If the dude just kept his mouth shut or was ac

cepting they're fakes id be like ... Let's cut him some slack. Nah instead he acts like a child and dishes out some amateur comebacks. He deserves to get exposed by TMZ

also bad news, i can't go to this game. i have a prior engagement and let my excitement get the best of me.

The news is just slow...so the geno crisis 2013 has our attention until some legit news comes along :lol:

im from nyc leave geno alone 

thats my quarter back :lol:

I can't find geno's instagram no more lol

i cant believe i read through all the Geno remarks. pure foolishness and i love it all. i am a Patriots fan and will welcome any type of negativity towards any of their players and franchise. need whatever help to throw dude Geno off his game since they sit two games behind us in the AFC east. keep it up boys!!!

btw, what's gonna happen if these DONT drop sat nov 9/13? we just gonna keep speculating every weekend as THE date until they finally drop???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom