Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a raffle ticket yesterday from @krispy2Kream and by what I can tell on this message board alone quite a few others have bought quiet a few after me and they're still on sale and when I bought them he said only 13 left, sounds a bit fishy to me that they haven't sold out?

You are a fool if you think he only sold 100.

i thought he was super legit or whatever. hmmm... i wouldn't be surprised if his paypal account didn't get locked though. u can't have 100 people sending you $25 dollars in a day. paypal is so anal about that

NDC actually did one thing to stop part of the "unfair advantages" over the last week. But it really doesn't matter, before everyone knew about the programs they *****ed and complained about it being twitters fault they lost, before that the servers fault they lost. Whatever the people that don't get a pair hear everyone else blaming, also took their pair. Not the fact that there aren't enough pairs for 99% of the people on NDC to get a pair. This fix will take away the advantage some people had over the bots (tho NDC had been trying to combat it already, it is non existent now). NDC bots will be up and running Saturday (possibly Friday since the other hyperstrikes this year were on Fridays) and your best bet is to be using one if you want a chance at one of the 1500 pairs on NDC....

I can assure you NTNY does not have them in stock. I work there and i'm actually waiting to see if we even gonna get them. Remember we didn't get the solars or plats so chances of getting these are very slim. The pic people saw today where there was a pair at the store was someone's pair that won it. Although some people believe it to be fakes.

i thought he was super legit or whatever. hmmm... i wouldn't be surprised if his paypal account didn't get locked though. u can't have 100 people sending you $25 dollars in a day. paypal is so anal about that

I'm not saying he's not legit, I'm just saying that there is no way he only sold a hundred entries. The money doesn't add up for some of the pairs.

I can assure you NTNY does not have them in stock. I work there and i'm actually waiting to see if we even gonna get them. Remember we didn't get the solars or plats so chances of getting these are very slim. The pic people saw today where there was a pair at the store was someone's pair that won it. Although some people believe it to be fakes.

@memphissfinest would you say your source that said NTNY did have pairs already is in a position to know what a regular employee wouldn't? I thought about this yesterday and obviously know you're not going to share your source, but wondered how confident you were in that sources info (I have a few that their info means something is on the radar, and one that is always on point, so I take each persons info differently), and Spectacular's post above at least answered part of the who... I was curious bc I couldn't have seen any NT holding pairs another 10 days for an 11/8-11/9 release date, so they'd have to release sooner if they were sitting in an NT already. lol on the hunt for any sliver of concrete info, Nike loves it.

Last edited:
who is suniversal? and why does he have a pair on order?

An NTer named Sami. He won one of the pairs given away in the raffle this summer. Click/search his screen name and read his last 5 or 6 posts in this thread and you'll get any details.

Last edited:
NikeTalk Yeezy thread

Let us recap UPDATED:

-Kanye wears them at SNL, Gov Ball, once in public, and now on the tour. He dubs them "Red Octobers" in Hold My Liquor
-Heidi Burgett confirms they will release before 2014 on her twitter account
-SneakHeat claims he is doing a pre-order which gets him a ton of followers. Ends up being a raffle, claims if RO's dont release he will buy you your choice of Plats or Solars, and I do not think he will ever live L that down
-Larawktr posts a pic of a Nike EU inventory database showing pairs to arrive between 10/31 and 12/31 (I think 12/31)
-Kanye announces contest to win Yeezy IIs. 50 total winners open to all those who purchased Yeezus. Only 24 winners are announced. Contest says pairs will ship at sometime from now until February
-Kim posts her pair on IG
-Sami (S_Universal) meets Kanye West and has a chance to discuss them with him. Kanye had two pairs in his dressing room -- confirms our belief {Nike & Kanye have a rocky relationship}
-Numerous fakes appear. Some with glow and some without glow
-Don C. (Kanye's manager) posts a picture and the quickly deletes it #TheseTheRedOctobersOopsIMeanRedJanuarys
-NT Member Phil0sophy provides a pic of pitch of them glowing while the arena was pitch black at the Yeezus Concert
-D list celebrities claim to have them and even post pics of themselves wearing the fakes
-RUVILLA pops in to discuss the contest and declare they have no info on the RO's. The Platinum pairs they received from Nike for their annual Refresh were all dated early 2012 (just as the original Y2's released were)
-US11hustla posts pic of about 5 pairs of legit Red Yeezy IIs. He was the first to post pics of DB V's before most knew about them
-Legit pairs have a production dates for between 08/??/13 - 09/??/2013 (can't remember exact dates and pic isn't very clear)
-Nike.com reps give more info then they've ever given about the Red Yeezy's. "Check back in two weeks" among other quotes..
-Ebay bid for a pair of fakes go for $10,000
-Someone posts a pic of a receipt claiming pre-order $325..... the receipt is then linked to the original listing which is confirmed fakes
-DJProtoJ received info from Nike Rep in Chi that the release would be 11/9
-GatorIVKing received word that Nike Chi has pairs in stock
-@J23APP RT's someone saying "the internet will break tomorrow" [he was not talking about the Yeezy's despite what many believed]
-S_Universal says if he receives his pair from Kanye's F+F list it will ship out 11/7
-Memphis says NIKE NYC HAS PAIRS IN STOCK AND SOME MOM AND POP SHOPS
-YanisHammiche says he was visiting NTNY over the weekend and posted a picture of his visit revealing an employee holding what appeared to be a pair of Red Yeezy IIs on the sales floor.
-Yanis then links us to @Feng333's IG which contained numerous legit pics of the Yeezy's and @INGMAXXX's IG which also appeared to contain legit pics
-A member reveals that Kanye may leave Nike for Adidas if things stay the way they are. Kanye has openly criticized Nike regarding his sneaker deal. S_Universal confirms Kanye discussed this in his (non-disclosure meeting)
-NTNY responds to someones tweet declaring they have no info on "yezzys" launch
-PRGirlGoneRogue was told to inform "clients" (presumably Kanye's F+F he couldn't get pairs for from Nike) not to expect a release until after 11/5 (f+f pairs may still ship 11/7)
-Spectacular23 works for NTNY and said his store does not have Yeezy IIs in stock. Yanis' image was a customers pair that won it? Possibly fakes considering kw.com contest winners have not received pairs yet. He points out that since they didn't receive any Plats or Solars then they might not be receiving these.

Just mention my name if there is something I am missing and you feel I should add. Posting chronological list for those who haven't been keeping up.

PS the raffle talk is regarding @krispy2kicks raffle of your choice of Yeezy's for $25 / ticket. He is legit. Members and reputable people have vouched for them. If you enter this raffle then you will have the opportunity to the enter the Red Yeezy II raffle (whenever that is).

The suspense is annoying, just give us some damn info so we can agonize over that until they drop.

NDC actually did one thing to stop part of the "unfair advantages" over the last week. But it really doesn't matter, before everyone knew about the programs they *****ed and complained about it being twitters fault they lost, before that the servers fault they lost. Whatever the people that don't get a pair hear everyone else blaming, also took their pair. Not the fact that there aren't enough pairs for 99% of the people on NDC to get a pair. This fix will take away the advantage some people had over the bots (tho NDC had been trying to combat it already, it is non existent now). NDC bots will be up and running Saturday (possibly Friday since the other hyperstrikes this year were on Fridays) and your best bet is to be using one if you want a chance at one of the 1500 pairs on NDC....

Since NDC took it down, care to elaborate on what it was? No need to get into specifics. Just in general, what advantage did it give you?

Not trying to be a ****.... but you're definitely an Athlete. I can tell by this post. Your coaches aren't about to tell you ****, their job is on the line with this one. They may not be at the store yet but they could easily be sitting at a Con-Way waiting to make freight into the store...

An NTer named Sami. He won one of the pairs given away in the raffle this summer. Click/search his screen name and read his last 5 or 6 posts in this thread and you'll get any details.

I won the red yeezys and got an additional pair from kanyes team that will be shipping it to me on the 7th. Will keep you guys posted on any new updates.

I won the red yeezys and got an additional pair from kanyes team that will be shipping it to me on the 7th. Will keep you guys posted on any new updates.
Last you said was you were in line behind Rob K and
Scott Disick. You said you were unsure.
Now it's definite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom