Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says I'm partaking in these raffles. Most of the time these raffles are just a ploy for sellers to get max profit for shoes.

basically
When it comes to sneakers especially yeezys, no one is doing anyone any favors.

If something is too good to be true, then it is.

I would never play lottery with my money or let someone else do it for me, even if its just $20. Ill always look at it as giving away my money for free.
But I'm cheap like that.

Let us recap:

-Kanye wears them at SNL, Gov Ball, once in public, and now on the tour. He dubs them "Red Octobers" in Hold My Liquor
-Heidi Burgett confirms they will release before 2014 on her twitter account
-Kim posts her pair on IG
-Sami (S_Universal) meets Kanye West and has a chance to discuss them with him. Kanye had two pairs in his dressing room -- confirms our belief {Nike & Kanye have a rocky relationship}
-Numerous fakes appear. Some with glow and some without glow
-NT Member Phil0sophy provides a pic of pitch of them glowing while the arena was pitch black at the Yeezus Concert
-D list celebrities claim to have them and even post pics of themselves wearing the fakes
-RUVILLA pops in to discuss the contest and declare they have no info on the RO's. The Platinum pairs they received from Nike for their annual Refresh were all dated early 2012 (just as the original Y2's released were)
-US11hustla posts pic of about 5 pairs of legit Red Yeezy IIs. He was the first to post pics of DB V's before most knew about them
-Nike.com reps give more info then they've ever given about the Red Yeezy's. "Check back in two weeks" among other quotes..
-Ebay bid for a pair of fakes go for $10,000
-Someone posts a pic of a receipt claiming pre-order $325..... the receipt is then linked to the original listing which is confirmed fakes
-GatorIVKing received word that Nike Chi has pairs in stock
-@J23APP RT's someone saying "the internet will break tomorrow" [he was not talking about the Yeezy's despite what many believed]
-S_Universal says if he receives his pair from Kanye's F+F list it will ship out 11/7
-Memphis says NIKE NYC HAS PAIRS IN STOCK AND SOME MOM AND POP SHOPS
-YanisHammiche says he was visiting NTNY over the weekend and posted a picture of his visit revealing an employee holding what appeared to be a pair of Red Yeezy IIs on the sales floor.
-Yanis then links us to @Feng333's IG which contained numerous legit pics of the Yeezy's and @INGMAXXX's IG which also appeared to contain legit pics
-NTNY responds to someones tweet declaring they have no info on "yezzys" launch

Just mention my name if there is something I am missing and you feel I should add. Posting chronological list for those who haven't been keeping up

You promise to keep up the good work and ill retire from this yeezy tease thread and check in with you from time to time, ok bud. Top banana repped :smokin

Last edited:
Updated it to include critical info such as Laorawktr's snap shot, ushustla's pic of the tag's production dates, and the kw.com contest

mark081990 mark081990
Many people said an announcement would be given today.
yes, i believe a lot of that speculation stemmed from @J23 RT'ing @NiceKicksNunez: "Internet will break tomorrow"... it was not Yeezy II related. I am not sure what it was about (possibly opening night in the NBA). I dont even think J23 knows what NKN was talking about :lol:

Pm me, ill let u kno later on when i ask my girl, i think its on 182 But im not quite sure, either way ill let u kno

182nd dam my cuz block is on 207 towards dyckman...

Repped Mark... I have just been reading and reading definitely entertaining hope all the "real" NT heads get their pairs.

:pimp:

add this one

-awesome gifs were posted by bay1591 and company

:nerd:

Last edited:
The RO's value wise are on the same level as solars, if not more. So 1 for 1 is fair. That's my plan as well, need me a size 12 solar.
Same here, stories like Ye' supposedly copping all the Size 12s are so heartbreaking for my chances. Has there ever been another athlete/entertainer with a shoe deal that had "strained" relationship and couldnt get pairs of his own kicks...Kinda feels like he's getting ******* on if he has to spend money on his own kicks...

182nd dam my cuz block is on 207 towards dyckman...

Repped Mark... I have just been reading and reading definitely entertaining hope all the "real" NT heads get their pairs.

:pimp:
thanks. tried to get anything discussed over the past week even if it necessarily wasn't Yeezy launch related - such as raffles, fake's, adidas talk, and Nike/Kanye relationship just in case someone didn't understand why any of that was being discussed.

More authentic photos popping up!
Its only a matter of time now

Nike isn't going to drop them with other hype shoes. Remember last year it was the military blue IV's lolllll

I think Nike is gonna just drop them, on a random day no set launch date. To avoid camp-outs, and mayhem first come, first serve. ( 1 per person)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom