Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its basically luck of the draw with choosing what size he has. Wth why would he even sell raffle tickets based on the size then. Smh

No. Whichever shoe you choose, he takes the raffle money/his money and goes and buys a pair out on the market currently, in the size you chose.

Do you think the Yeezys would get as much hype if they weren't backed by Nike?
Yup.  We already know he designs dope sneakers and clothes so I think people expect that with much of what he does, and although I don't like everything from the APC line it still sold out which means either someone liked it enough to buy it or hype bought it like much of what Supreme drops.  Look at how hyped his boys brands are like Pyrex and the Don C snapbacks.  With Kanye people don't expect something that looks like the Shawn Carter sneakers or GUnit bulletproof vest shirts, he has a good track record in terms of design

not sure whats in it for him, but he does raffles all the time and nobody has come out against him yet. maybe hes garnering a following before he launches something bigger.

the shoes don't cost $2,500 so every purchase under that is pure profit... times that by 5
Thanks for the info. Just bought a ticket. Worth the risk while we wait for the big news

Last edited:
My thing is, if he really wants to have his own line of clothes or anything else why not invest your time and money in obtaining the materials and having it manufactured? He can have it mass produced or limited pieces like the APC line instead of waiting for a company to back him? Or at least hiring a team of people to handle all of the logistics of the manufacturing process? IDK I think he needs to start off small and then go big because if no company has backed you as big of a celebrity as you are at this point then make it happen yourself

or collabing with Barneys, I'm sure they wouldn't turn down an opportunity for redemption with the recent sh*t going on over there

My thoughts exactly if he wants to create and believes he can do so and do a great job,do it, invest and get busy, stop complaining and ranting. I think he could make and sell, i believe that...

Yup.  We already know he designs dope sneakers and clothes so I think people expect that with much of what he does, and although I don't like everything from the APC line it still sold out which means either someone liked it enough to buy it or hype bought it like much of what Supreme drops.  Look at how hyped his boys brands are like Pyrex and the Don C snapbacks.  With Kanye people don't expect something that looks like the Shawn Carter sneakers or GUnit bulletproof vest shirts, he has a good track record in terms of design
His first clothing line ever "Pastelle" flopped because he didn't have the proper backing. And I highly doubt the Yeezys would get as much attention as they do now if they didn't have the Nike backing even though the design is pretty good. He's trying to be respected in the high fashion world, he's not trying to make another "Ecko" company.

His first clothing line ever "Pastelle" flopped because he didn't have the proper backing. And I highly doubt the Yeezys would get as much attention as they do now if they didn't have the Nike backing even though the design is pretty good. He's trying to be respected in the high fashion world, he's not trying to make another "Ecko" company.
Kanye is making a name for himself in the high fashion world. Kanye teamed up with Giuseppe Zanotti and created a series of different heels. One of the heels retailed for about $5000. Each heel released sold very quickly. 

If thats the case he can collab with his designer friends like he did with guiseppe zanotti, he can do something with Givenchy, Celine, the list goes on.

He can also do Kanye West for H&M if he wants a permanent home lol. 

Kanye easily got the time to be an artist and a designer.

Look at Pharrell, a great example, look at what he has done with Billionaire Boys Club, and how he has expanded it, (IceCream, Bee Line, B exclusives, etc.) 

I don't see why he just wants to be a collaborator and not a designer. I mean. he could do both.

Kanye easily got the time to be an artist and a designer.

Look at Pharrell, a great example, look at what he has done with Billionaire Boys Club, and how he has expanded it, (IceCream, Bee Line, B exclusives, etc.) 

I don't see why he just wants to be a collaborator and not a designer. I mean. he could do both.

Nigo actually backed Pharrell with BBC/Icecream though.

krispykicks raffle is a genius idea if you think bout it-- he lets folks believe it's only 100 entries... when in reality it could be 1,000. he makes quick cash and we all get trolled. could just randomly make one of his homies the winner, too. not saying he does-- but internet hustle.

krispykicks raffle is a genius idea if you think bout it-- he lets folks believe it's only 100 entries... when in reality it could be 1,000. he makes quick cash and we all get trolled. could just randomly make one of his homies the winner, too. not saying he does-- but internet hustle.
While I can't say whether or not he sells the exact # of tickets he promises, I know two winners of his past raffles that have zero connection to him.

While I can't say whether or not he sells the exact # of tickets he promises, I know two winners of his past raffles that have zero connection to him.

which is definitely cool-- don't get me wrong.. the raffle is tight-- just wondering if he's profiting off of it. in other news, I saw you on your bike in love park on the way home from work doing the villa hunt. good work... way to rep. philly homie.

This. I could put in 100 tickets of random names. But have that one homie ticket on the bottom taped down so I can pull that one. Or enter 1000 people and make mad profit. People are so gullible now a days. After your homie win tell him to tweet it out and make a YouTube video about how you're legit and stuff. Hopefully that's not the case.

which is definitely cool-- don't get me wrong.. the raffle is tight-- just wondering if he's profiting off of it. in other news, I saw you on your bike in love park on the way home from work doing the villa hunt. good work... way to rep. philly homie.
Thanks man, appreciate it 
nthat.gif

This. I could put in 100 tickets of random names. But have that one homie ticket on the bottom taped down so I can pull that one. Or enter 1000 people and make mad profit. People are so gullible now a days. After your homie win tell him to tweet it out and make a YouTube video about how you're legit and stuff. Hopefully that's not the case.
I think he said he's using a random generator website, but I'm naturally skeptical and do think about this because could easily be giving it to people he knows and having them do testmonials... I still entered lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom