Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the release date info at? 
nerd.gif

Maybe after the Heat game like how the yeezys dropped after the last Heat game. 
roll.gif

i remember i fell for those contests after i failed to get them on release date...ahh the memories

At least in those other raffles people got some $20 stickers for their troubles. Not that much better but its something.

No way these sit in stock rooms for too long, be patient guys. It's coming. And once it's here, it will be chaos.

THIS. NO ONE MADE GUARANTEES EXCEPT THAT SOME STORES HAVE THESE IN STOCK. RELEASE DATE/ANNOUNCEMENT TIME IS UNKNOWN.

JUST IN CASE OTHERS WANT TO CONFUSE THINGS. THAT IS PLAIN ENGLISH.

Yeah filing a chargeback over 25 bucks though isn't even smart. Say you file a bunch of these 25 dollar chargebacks and then some dude actually scams you for 1 grand. Not a good look for your bank / card issuer.

Let us recap UPDATED:

-Kanye wears them at SNL, Gov Ball, once in public, and now on the tour. He dubs them "Red Octobers" in Hold My Liquor
-Heidi Burgett confirms they will release before 2014 on her twitter account
-SneakHeat claims he is doing a pre-order which gets him a ton of followers. Ends up being a raffle, claims if RO's dont release he will buy you your choice of Plats or Solars, and I do not think he will ever live L that down
-Larawktr posts a pic of a Nike EU inventory database showing pairs to arrive between 10/31 and 12/31 (I think 12/31)
-Kanye announces contest to win Yeezy IIs. 50 total winners open to all those who purchased Yeezus. Only 24 winners are announced. Contest says pairs will ship at sometime from now until February
-Kim posts her pair on IG
-Sami (S_Universal) meets Kanye West and has a chance to discuss them with him. Kanye had two pairs in his dressing room -- confirms our belief {Nike & Kanye have a rocky relationship}
-Numerous fakes appear. Some with glow and some without glow
-Don C. (Kanye's manager) posts a picture and the quickly deletes it #TheseTheRedOctobersOopsIMeanRedJanuarys
-NT Member Phil0sophy provides a pic of pitch of them glowing while the arena was pitch black at the Yeezus Concert
-D list celebrities claim to have them and even post pics of themselves wearing the fakes
-RUVILLA pops in to discuss the contest and declare they have no info on the RO's. The Platinum pairs they received from Nike for their annual Refresh were all dated early 2012 (just as the original Y2's released were)
-US11hustla posts pic of about 5 pairs of legit Red Yeezy IIs. He was the first to post pics of DB V's before most knew about them
-Legit pairs have a production dates for between 08/??/13 - 09/??/2013 (can't remember exact dates and pic isn't very clear)
-Nike.com reps give more info then they've ever given about the Red Yeezy's. "Check back in two weeks" among other quotes..
-Ebay bid for a pair of fakes go for $10,000
-Someone posts a pic of a receipt claiming pre-order $325..... the receipt is then linked to the original listing which is confirmed fakes
-GatorIVKing received word that Nike Chi has pairs in stock
-@J23APP RT's someone saying "the internet will break tomorrow" [he was not talking about the Yeezy's despite what many believed]
-S_Universal says if he receives his pair from Kanye's F+F list it will ship out 11/7
-Memphis says NIKE NYC HAS PAIRS IN STOCK AND SOME MOM AND POP SHOPS
-YanisHammiche says he was visiting NTNY over the weekend and posted a picture of his visit revealing an employee holding what appeared to be a pair of Red Yeezy IIs on the sales floor.
-Yanis then links us to @Feng333's IG which contained numerous legit pics of the Yeezy's and @INGMAXXX's IG which also appeared to contain legit pics
-A member reveals that Kanye may leave Nike for Adidas if things stay the way they are. Kanye has openly criticized Nike regarding his sneaker deal. S_Universal confirms Kanye discussed this in his (non-disclosure meeting)
-NTNY responds to someones tweet declaring they have no info on "yezzys" launch

Just mention my name if there is something I am missing and you feel I should add. Posting chronological list for those who haven't been keeping up.

PS the raffle talk is regarding @krispy2kicks raffle of your choice of Yeezy's for $25 / ticket. He is legit. Members and reputable people have vouched for them. If you enter this raffle then you will have the opportunity to the enter the Red Yeezy II raffle (whenever that is).

Last edited:
I bought a raffle ticket yesterday from @krispy2Kream and by what I can tell on this message board alone quite a few others have bought quiet a few after me and they're still on sale and when I bought them he said only 13 left, sounds a bit fishy to me that they haven't sold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom