Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. tried to get anything discussed over the past week even if it necessarily wasn't Yeezy launch related - such as raffles, fake's, adidas talk, and Nike/Kanye relationship just in case someone didn't understand why any of that was being discussed.

Its very entertaining i dont post much but i dont skip pages either... I read through everything and laugh at the GIFs but its always the same core passing around information or at least trying to discover it :smile:

Lol thats like 2 stops on the 1, you're good

Not familiar with the bus routes out there though... Last time i was there was for the Shadow release which i copped along with Toro's at La Guardia lobby lol on my iPhone

Last edited:
i think they will give us a set release day, but might be at a random time like last year

I hope they come up with a better system instead of dropping at a random time honestly, i felt like nikes donkey breaking night barely blinking in front of my laptop last year waiting for that tweet.. I really really hope they do something about those bots too

Random day and time would be abused by employees.

The campout is unavoidable if they don't do rsvp/raffles.

Who cares about in store, just drop the ndc info.

Thats more than likely where the majority of pairs will be.

I told myself that I would stay out of this thread, but I got bored and just began reading countless pages... I am from wash heights and I may know what store Viz is referring to... I pmm'ed him bout it. As for these dropping soon, i'm about to make a trip tomorrow to some spots and see wassup. I already know that one spot in NYC who had both the y1 and y2  will have em again, but will be implementing a scavenger hunt (they let ppl camp the 1st time around) 

I hope they come up with a better system instead of dropping at a random time honestly, i felt like nikes donkey breaking night barely blinking in front of my laptop last year waiting for that tweet.. I really really hope they do something about those bots too

LMAO

same, i remember i was cooking some food for myself and had **** all over my hands when they finally dropped

Sah lost faith on Nike IT department long time ago....

I was on my PC when they dropped and still missed out smh...

Last edited:
unless they gr it will pretty much be what I expected
What the f does this even mean? If it isn't a general release then it'll be what you expected? isn't that called quickstrike?

And going back to what you edited before... I think the Adidas Pro Model II HOF's are dope. Sorry if you disagree- I know it's hard for you to digest this but other sneaker companies exist and they do put out some nice pairs from time to time.

To Quote Michael Stuhlbarg;

Things never go the way you expect them to. That's both the joy and frustration in life. I'm finding as I get older that I don't mind, though. It's the surprises that tickle me the most, the things you don't see coming.

Good Luck NT.

PO

How can an "even playing field" exist when they are likely going to drop less than 5,000 pairs.
You might as well wish for world peace while your at it.

Atleast update the site considering theirs millions of auto add to cart floating around. Thousands of back doors and hundreds of super bots

Smh

Regardless I just want a swing at 1 of those 5000

Last edited:

How can an "even playing field" exist when they are likely going to drop less than 5,000 pairs.

It's a little more "even" if they negate the bots that are faster at snatching them up than any human.

What the f does this even mean? If it isn't a general release then it'll be what you expected? isn't that called quickstrike?

And going back to what you edited before... I think the Adidas Pro Model II HOF's are dope. Sorry if you disagree- I know it's hard for you to digest this but other sneaker companies exist and they do put out some nice pairs from time to time.

1. I was referring to po2345 po2345 's post that was directly before mine, if that was too hard to figure out

2. I like some Adidas including the raf Simmons and rick owens Adidas (if you read my whole post) but those big sean joints were wack as hell but of course you will suck and swallow anyone that has breathed the same air as kanye

3. please go back to KTT

Last edited:
Talk about QS :nerd: hearing Red Octobers drop Thursday!? Damn man, :smh: money is tied up in laney's & DB foams wish these could a been SQS *semi squick strike* lol j/k a lil prep woulda went a long way 4 these tho, least 3-4 days..getting my car out the shop Friday and that's 1200..can't swing that 2&sum change this quick

1. I was referring to po2345 po2345 's post that was directly before mine, if that was too hard to figure out

2. I like some Adidas including the raf Simmons and rick owens Adidas (if you read my whole post) but those big sean joints were wack as hell but of course you will suck and swallow anyone that has breathed the same air as kanye

3. please go back to KTT
Whoa man, mark the homie don't ******g disrespect him
And KTT is a great place

Last edited:

Atleast update the site considering theirs millions of auto add to cart floating around. Thousands of back doors and hundreds of super bots

Smh

Regardless I just want a swing at 1 of those 5000
You already know what you need to do to cop if you really want a 1 in 5000 chance.

It's a little more "even" if they negate the bots that are faster at snatching them up than any human.
Easier said than done, automation is here to stay in some shape or form.  It will be cat and mouse till nike decides to change their current business model(which isn't happening).  Going back and forth about the fairness or unfairness of what people will do is unproductive.

Only thing thats relevant is what your willing to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom