Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A night I will never forget...

Was at the movies with a fine piece of ***.  Text alert went off...damn near backhanded the broad out of disgust.

The box was nothing special to boot.

Needless to say, we are no longer on speaking terms.

Ouch!

On another hand :frown: smh at dude trashing Sami... Smh.... Keep doing your thing bro

idk if this has already been brought up but the "they who we shall not name" got their "expeliarmous" game up

Thanks for the nice words and will keep you guys posted if I hear any updates. Good luck on the raffle hopefully someone from NT wins it.
Congrats to you sir, I was just trying to figure out what you do and who you know. Ralph Lauren and contest winner makes sense. Size 10 if you're not busy.

Sorry if not the right place, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to restore old Yeezy 1s?  I got a pair that has some serious wear and tear. 

Any spots in NYC you recommend or other services?  I've heard that fabes_soles are great with soles, but I need a full restoration.  Thanks for any help.  

I can assure you NTNY does not have them in stock. I work there and i'm actually waiting to see if we even gonna get them. Remember we didn't get the solars or plats so chances of getting these are very slim. The pic people saw today where there was a pair at the store was someone's pair that won it. Although some people believe it to be fakes.

Not trying to be a ****.... but you're definitely an Athlete. I can tell by this post. Your coaches aren't about to tell you ****, their job is on the line with this one. They may not be at the store yet but they could easily be sitting at a Con-Way waiting to make freight into the store...

You right i'm an athlete on the 5th floor but working there for 5 plus years they wouldn't keep us in the dark about this. Whenever theres a huge release they always show us the shoes first hand and how they look and blah blah

You right i'm an athlete on the 5th floor but working there for 5 plus years they wouldn't keep us in the dark about this. Whenever theres a huge release they always show us the shoes first hand and how they look and blah blah

Actually, they would. Only one or two people should know about them, Nike has this on lock down. I have seen this many times, where stores get shipments and only the GM of the store and one other higher up handles it. They get locked away until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom