Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish we could get a solid confirmation from someone at a NT confirming they have the whole DB collection in stock. Spectacular has gone MIA since I asked. :nerd:

For the record, I knew Barneys would be getting some pairs but I didn't say or post anything until I had concrete information. I try to avoid posting anything that I don't personally hear directly from a legitimate source. I knew I'd see the execs at the Halloween event I attended so I waited until I was able to have a personal conversation with them. I don't want to post mis-information or get anyone's hopes up for no reason.

I do have two events in Hollywood on Sunday so if any new information comes out in conversations then, I will definitely post and update everyone. I'd rather see everyone on here who genuinely wants the shoes to get them over resellers. 

I just wish we could get a solid confirmation from someone at a NT confirming they have the whole DB collection in stock. Spectacular has gone MIA since I asked. :nerd:

its always the NIke employees that disappear.... :nerd:

sniper_h4svepac.gif

I wish y'all knew how many people NOT on NT viewing this thread
mean.gif

Truth be told we would all be better off if we PM the real info to each other
This. 

I know somewhere a few pages back someone mentioned a "secret" forum or something of the sort. Or is there a way to make this viewable only to registered users? I agree about not divulging the information to the entire world, given how people love to just pull @Mark081990's timeline and details and just publish it for all to see.  

im admittedly new to the game but if you guys are trying to keep info safeguarded from lurkers you could honestly create a bbm group. pick someone everyone knows and trusts to create it and you guys collectively decide who gets in and have them drop their pin. it could be reserved for real info too instead of nonsense that people complain about plus you'll be able to step away from your computer because all the new info would be right in your phone

you can download bbm for android and iphone and honestly if your not using an android or an iphone (even a blackberrry) than stop buying sneakers and upgrade your phone lol

these secret forums wont work, there's always someone thats gonna leak some type of info  to get some e-props after they get their pairs secured.

Most are in the thread for ***** and giggles. For every tiny bit of legit info there's tons and tons of crap u have to search through

Went by B&As talked to my boy there.... They're pretty sure they are getting them, just don't know when yet. They are a tier 0 account and they did not have any meeting with Nike reps telling them shipment would be early next week although it could but they have not been notified. However when they do get their shipment they are doing a raffle for sure and charging above retail, how much above retail they do not know yet. So this contradicts whoever said all tier 0 accounts were notified earlier this week their shipment would be in early next week. Update Mark lol...

Last edited:
Went by B&As talked to my boy there.... They're pretty sure they are getting them, just don't know when yet. They are a tier 0 account and they did not have any meeting with Nike reps telling them shipment would be early next week although it could but they have not been notified. However when they do get their shipment they are doing a raffle for sure and charging above retail, how much above retail they do not know yet. So this contradicts whoever said all tier 0 accounts were notified earlier this week their shipment would be in early next week. Update Mark lol...

Glad to know that they plan to do a raffle if/when the Red Octobers drop. I remember last year they did FCFS for the AY2 Plats and people camped for a week.

Last edited:
Glad to know that they plan to do a raffle if/when the Red Octobers drop. I remember last year they did FCFS for the AY2 Plats and people camped for a week.

yeah I was pissed cz my bro was working literally right around the corner when the announcement was made but he couldn't get off work to go line up for me. By the time he was off work the line was :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom