Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bout the time when I'm ready to drop some cash for these the 3s will probably be out I'm young and got other priorities right now but I wouldn't mind RO's for retail

are they even coming out with 3's?

dont Nike and Kanye have issues?

are they even coming out with 3's?

dont Nike and Kanye have issues?
I remember Kanye making a tweet about sketches for the yeezy 3 and I believe there was a picture of him sketching as well. And Ye and Nike kiss and makeup and they decide to release them. That would probably be around the time I'm ready to drop some cash on a pair

Can't make out the logo on these bags....

In what order does the RO rank in the yeezy 2s to you guys? They dope but For me it's easy Solars, Plats> Reds.

In what order does the RO rank in the yeezy 2s to you guys? They dope but For me it's easy Solars, Plats> Reds.

Like them the most...Solar's were solid but these Red Out pieces with the quality materials take the cake...That's why I'm going in for these...

never went in for either yeezys as hard as i want these RO's. I just need 1 to rock and 1 to stock. all red everything!

Never had the pleasure to hold or even see Yeezys in person - but for me its 1. Plats 2. Solars 3. Reds. I usually perfer white sneakers anyway but just love the 3M and the contrast of the GITD sole against the white. But the Y2's in general is such a beautiful shoe IMO...
embarassed.gif

Just to be clear... even though I think I got a steal, I normally wouldn't spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes.  I bought them because I have a ds sz 10 from the Villa Refresh Hunt, but I really wanted a pair in my size.  So eventually I'll be selling the sz 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom