Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be an easy assumption to say that these won't be dropping this weekend...Pairs are showing up so it should be soon...Wouldn't bank on this weekend though...

Anybody ever stop to think that Nike pushed back the DB's to drop at the same time as these? Maybe that's their way of making these limited drops more available to the masses...Everybody has a shot at something kind of thing...

I think it’s safe to say they will release after the f&f receive their pairs next week.

Really strange to me that some stores would have them in stock already before ye gets his fsr...but that’s just my opinion and I could be wrong
You're first. Mid-Late November, early December you'll start seeing the Victor Cruz's of the sneaker world with them, and then a RD will be announced.

I think it would be an easy assumption to say that these won't be dropping this weekend...Pairs are showing up so it should be soon...Wouldn't bank on this weekend though...

Anybody ever stop to think that Nike pushed back the DB's to drop at the same time as these? Maybe that's their way of making these limited drops more available to the masses...Everybody has a shot at something kind of thing...
The push back was at the request of the hospital.

I hope to buy them at Barneys, get stopped by the police down the street who were tipped off by a Barney's employee, have them question my means of getting the shoes, accuse me of Credit Card fraud, arrest and detain me for 5 hours, let me go, sue Barney's and the NYPD, and get my $$$ and all the Yeezy's I want...

I hope to buy them at Barneys, get stopped by the police down the street who were tipped off by a Barney's employee, have them question my means of getting the shoes, accuse me of Credit Card fraud, arrest and detain me for 5 hours, let me go, sue Barney's and the NYPD, and get my $$$ and all the Yeezy's I want...
nthat.gif

LOL. That's the story from last year right?

The push back was at the request of the hospital.

Well shows how much time I spend checking these limited drops :lol:...Had no clue about the Hospital requesting the move...

I'm still saying not this weekend though...F&F's will get flossed first then like you said earlier Rons we will get some type of release info...Prob like we got for the first two color-ups announcing a random date and time for NikeStore...

I'm more curious at this point as to who is actually looking to buy these to wear...Actually in all honesty I think it's fairly easy to go back through the posts in this and see who is looking into these for financial come-ups...I'd propose that those NT'ers in the know maybe floss some of those members any possible info first because easily 99% of the cats posting in here (not including all the lurkers) are looking for financial gain on this release...I'd guess that most of the users looking for a pair to floss already has a deep connect someplace but for those who don't it would certainly fit in with the OG NT way to help them out...

Last edited:
On another note, I just got an email from APC that the preorder from the summer is about to be charged and shipped.

Kanye x APC collab. After they sold out of first run, they took pre orders and told everyone's cc info and would be charged sometime in nov or dec, just got the email today.
thats awesome.. im still after that hooded sweatshirt II

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom