Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I'd agree with you, however I've seen numerous real pairs with odd looking or "straight cut" toebox suede. Also, the details that we have confirmed not to be on current reps, like the aforementioned suede and swoosh details exist on that pair, aswell.

Usually I'd agree with you, however I've seen numerous real pairs with odd looking or "straight cut" toebox suede. Also, the details that we have confirmed not to be on current reps, like the aforementioned suede and swoosh details exist on that pair, aswell.
fair enough.

i was reading that dude's IG comments..

he's selling em, and he claims his friend stole them from the factory.

WHAT? 1 early pairs speculation confirmed??

Last edited:
I left a message on one of his images with my email. Hopefully he can help me out a bit. Seems to be the same amount asked for though, and that's $4-5 grand. I won't be the one, though.

Legit. Details such as the dark suede, correct color outsole, and the detaling along the swoosh. Images from IG account @drjhw

I hope to buy them at Barneys, get stopped by the police down the street who were tipped off by a Barney's employee, have them question my means of getting the shoes, accuse me of Credit Card fraud, arrest and detain me for 5 hours, let me go, sue Barney's and the NYPD, and get my $$$ and all the Yeezy's I want...

LOL. That's the story from last year right?

No. People have been profiled after buying items at Barneys. Some stories have been coming out the past couple of weeks.

can't really tell.. but are your soles browning?

mine is browning a little, lol

I have noticed a slight color change on the soles, but it's to be expected when you walk over concrete, asphalt, dirty floors, etc.. Besides, I haven't clean these in a couple of weeks. Ive been wearing them lately quite a bit and it's silly to clean them everyday. But when I do, they clean up really well. Since I don't walk on the sides of my soles, the strongest glow from the shoes is still fresh as they were when new.

DB date was official, I even saw a tweet where Heidi said they updated the date. It had previously said the 9th. It was in stone.

Last edited:
What's that stuff people put on the soles to stop the yellowing but keep the glow?

Also, anyone posting pics of RO's with a filter is suspect.

What's that stuff people put on the soles to stop the yellowing but keep the glow?

Also, anyone posting pics of RO's with a filter is suspect.

I think you might be referring to something called sea glow, or some ish like that. I just use simple green and it removes 98% of the dirt and grime.

Checking out sole savers.

Don't ever use magic eraser on the scales. I did that and wiped off a little paint from above the swoosh on one shoe 
sick.gif

Don't ever use magic eraser on the scales. I did that and wiped off a little paint from above the swoosh on one shoe 
sick.gif
lol.. i was strictly talking about the soles.

magic eraser is really strong, i've used it before to strip paint from trim pieces in my car.

Last edited:

sick.gif
ouch. one set of laces on my solars have a factory glue stain, i was thinking about doing a lace swap with the dustbag laces but never got around to it. 

dustbags are like a set of spare parts for yeezys. laces, lacelocks, aglets
laugh.gif

The original 11/9 release date for the DB collection was never "formally" announced on Twitter by NikeStore, but it was mentioned in responses:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom