Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called em fakes the moment i saw them on his feet

Twitter had NT on blast , laughing at those who claimed they were fake.

Ha!

To those of us that like these and want to keep them more than the money that can be made from them, we need a spot we can congregate. It's actually what NT used to be about.

that's not what it's about cuz there's plenty of people that want these shoes to keep and would easily take 1 pair over tryna get multiples to flip, not just the 5-6 of you

What's both amazing and disconcerting at the same time is unless you really know what to look out for as far as fakery, the all red motif really hides a lot of visual clues.

Bootleggers stepped their game up so it's that much more paramount to stay up on where/whom you choose to get these from, ESP after legit pairs have been bought and thrown up for resale.
Very true.  These will be extremely difficult for a majority of people that like the shoe to be able to distinguish what's authentic once the bootleggers get real pairs in hand.  Especially buying online off of pictures and not having them in hand to check.  I hope we don't have a bunch of people in here after RD that end up getting taken advantage of.  I hate that people do that.

I hope this all comes into fruition. I'm seeing the concert on Thursday night (fingers crossed it isn't postponed) and this would be an awesome way to cap it off. I'm just hoping Chicago pairs are somewhat easier to find than they were in the DMV last year. I haven't had much luck since moving here, especially with the bots everywhere...this is going to be interesting to say the least.

Can someone give me an example of a previous "silent release" by Nike?

Don't see why they would do it with this shoe if it'll be the first time they do it.

Silent as in no heads-up or anything, just popped up on the site

It's funny how people were actually arguing against me on IG when I said those were DEF fake. "But he's signed to Roc Nation and he's Kanye's boy!" Seems that still didn't save him from them fakes, tho.

sheep gonna be sheep

People in here putting down 're-sellers' and then doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW ON EBAY. PLEASE STOP. :smh: :smh: :smh:

everybody's a reseller. u may not buy a shoe to flip, but if you do decide to sell you will want market value. if you get a extra pair your not selling for retail

Very true.  These will be extremely difficult for a majority of people that like the shoe to be able to distinguish what's authentic once the bootleggers get real pairs in hand.  Especially buying online off of pictures and not having them in hand to check.  I hope we don't have a bunch of people in here after RD that end up getting taken advantage of.  I hate that people do that.
[/quote]

Safe to say bootleggers had gotten hold of sample pairs when they first went into product n in China. With the overall improvement in shape/materials, these guys are gonna feast once the real release happens. You'll see a spike of sellers (NOT resellers of legit pairs) diluting the market in the hopes of turning a fast buck at the height of the search frenzy.

sheep gonna be sheep
everybody's a reseller. u may not buy a shoe to flip, but if you do decide to sell you will want market value. if you get a extra pair your not selling for retail

I know fam.I do that too.Just not hating on anyone that does and then do it my self.Thats the difference.

No, what is childish is 90% of the posts in this thread and most of these people just wanna make some dough off people who actually like the shoe. Go get a real job, stop c-blocking people just trying to wear a shoe they like.

I get offered crazy money all the time cuz I have the rare size 12 in all released yeezys, cuz that size sells for the most, and I've been offered crazy trades with heat like mags, and I choose to keep them, cuz I like them more than I want the money, which will likely be spent on something of less long lasting value to me.

To those of us that like these and want to keep them more than the money that can be made from them, we need a spot we can congregate. It's actually what NT used to be about.

You've been here for a while... so have I. I agree NT did use to be like this, not sure when it changed so much, but that said... why would u make a post about a "secret" group that no one can join except the few you PM. If you didn't want ppl to know... why even mention it? I think I remember it being done in several threads and I simply don't see the point.

Sidenote: I'll be getting them either way. For all the dudes that want to know the "secret" on getting every limited release for retail, its simple. Make solid connections at your local shoe spot that gets all of the new releases. How do you make that connection? Spend money frequently on less hyped items. If you spend a lot at a store they look out for you on big releases. It's really not rocket science.

Nike could be waiting til the last minute to drop info simply to keep people from trying to camp out weeks in advance, which would only end in more drama and crap.

Last edited:
He answered already 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Can someone give me an example of a previous "silent release" by Nike?

Don't see why they would do it with this shoe if it'll be the first time they do it.

Silent as in no heads-up or anything, just popped up on the site

those were just people being over excited. trust me if you miss out it won't be because Nike didn't give you enough information lol

Perhaps kennyisdead911 kennyisdead911 influenced Geno into posting some pics lol

Rofl. Allen Iverson was happier to talk to me and that dude is broke and depressed.

that's not what it's about cuz there's plenty of people that want these shoes to keep and would easily take 1 pair over tryna get multiples to flip, not just the 5-6 of you

There are also 100X more people just looking for pairs to flip. Blogs trying to get clicks so they get paid etc. Nearly everyone is just out to get money.

I'm not sending PM's to anyone or starting the forum. I just remember last year being invited to one and was simply saying hit me up if it happens again. I see why it's done and agree it should be.

those were just people being over excited. trust me if you miss out it won't be because Nike didn't give you enough information lol
I thought so, just making sure lol

So basically there's nothing to worry about and all the speculation is unnecessary then

LMAO at Geno taking the pix down... :rofl:

When did all this happen? Did you guys just save the pix b4 he took them down, did all of this just happen tonight?

People must have been commenting left and right they are fake and intimidated him... That or some big name affiliated with Ye hit him up and told him they are fake. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom