Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R Sole in St. Louis got the Yeezy 2s last year. Called today and they said that they are not sure and the lady I talked to said she doesn't know if R Sole even tried to order them.

R Sole also sold their pairs for $1,000 last time around.

Honestly, a good reason for serious buyer only threads are because these move too fast with posts that don't contribute to the hunt. I literally posted on Thursday, came back today and there was 1200+ new posts and no new info.
You are looking in a thread for information about a shoe that essentially doesn't exist as a retail product.  The maker has never made any claims of selling these shoes.  This is the most hyped shoe of the year, when there is an RD, you won't have to come search this thread for it.  It will be everywhere you could look regarding sneakers.  Everyone coming in and complaining about the posts in here at this time just wants to complain as usual.  Now when this shoe has a confirmation from the maker of the shoe that it will even release, and even moreso when they confirm a release date, then there shouldn't be all of this TAN talk.

To the other dude, I read I live in Orlando and I don't want to put any effort into something that requires effort.  Orlando is not the middle of Montana.  Yeah the common replies "I have more important things to care about than shoes" "I have better things to do with my time"  yeah we all do.  But too bad for you, if you want information that isn't available with ease to the general public then you have to go out and get it.  Not demand it be shared with you.  Those guys working for sneaker blogs do it as a job and make a living off of it.  They're getting money in one way or another to hand you over info and aren't looking for it in their spare time away from another job.  We aren't, we just choose to chase the info because it may interest us or we want to be in the best spot to only spend retail on a guaranteed to be real and authentic pair on release day.

I invest as another hobby, and I would love it if Apple and Nike and any other publicly owned company would just put all of the possible information out there in an email that told me, buy on this day, sell on this day when we plan to do this.  I have better things to do than analyzing reports and financial statements, but the only way I am going to get the information that I WANT and think I need to make the best decisions is to do it myself or pay someone else to much money to do it.  Living in Orlando and never being able to provide anything useful to anyone else is just being lazy.

The secret forum was just for people we knew well enough to know they weren't in it to make max profit, and actually wanted to keep the shoe if they only got one pair. It's one thing to make a bit of profit off additional pairs, try to bring down the cost of your own, it's another to try to get the most you possibly can, and rape those trying to actually wear them.

I got a FSR of Yeezy 1's back in 09 and I helped several NTers get them for less than resell value, all while making enough to make mine damn near close to free.

In the end, the secret forum didn't help everyone, but it was helpful, and also filtered out the useless crap here on NT (like trolls trying to tell us the shoe is just hype, and all their dumb little theories ad broad generalizations about people who like the shoe). And as stated, this thread moves dumb fast and about 10% or less is actual info. God bless Mark for doing something about that tho.

You may be in it for the right reasons, but don't be offended, in the end it's to be kept tight with those who we def know how they do, and share useful info between us without it being used against us to try to charge rape. If we open it up to any and every body who swears they are in it for the right reasons, it's inevitable it will be exploited.

Last edited:
Heres the thing about the secret info and invite only forums and so called "lurkers"..That s*** is so childish.. 

does kind of remind me of grade school when people would have exclusive groups at free time to try and make people think they were sharing secrets, lol

The secret forum was just for people we knew well enough to know they weren't in it to make max profit, and actually wanted to keep the shoe if they only got one pair. It's one thing to make a bit of profit off additional pairs, try to bring down the cost of your own, it's another to try to get the most you possibly can, and rape those trying to actually wear them.

I got a FSR of Yeezy 1's back in 09 and I helped several NTers get them for less than resell value, all while making enough to make mine damn near close to free.

In the end, the secret forum didn't help everyone, but it was helpful, and also filtered out the useless crap here on NT (like trolls trying to tell us the shoe is just hype, and all their dumb little theories ad broad generalizations about people who like the shoe).

You may be in it for the right reasons, but don't be offended, in the end it's to be kept tight with those who we def know how they do, and share useful info between us without it being used against us to try to charge rape. If we open it up to any and every body who swears they are in it for the right reasons, it's inevitable to be exploited.
Of course, I get it. By saying money changes everything I'm not suggesting it's for people to be selfish and sell, I'm saying it's necessary to create measures to ensure the information doesn't end up in the hands of people who will. Or worse keep getting stolen by blogs who are sharing potentially sensitive information in their posts.

It's about as childish as you being at home and a friend calls you two days after RD to say the store 30 minutes from you got pairs of these for sale and you don't take to Facebook, NT, and twitter immediately to tell everyone that the store has the shoes, before you leave the house.  It would be just so childish to not let everyone have a chance at taking your pair!  Theses aren't unlimited shoes.  There are enough people on NT right now to take a third of the pairs of each of the last 2 CW's available to the entire world.  There are only so many shoes.  Too many kids in here that grew up when they started giving trophies to everyone that decided they wanna play.

I haven't check the last few pages, but has anyone seen the pics that Geno Smith posted to IG of his RO's?

does kind of remind me of grade school when people would have exclusive groups at free time to try and make people think they were sharing secrets, lol

No, what is childish is 90% of the posts in this thread and most of these people just wanna make some dough off people who actually like the shoe. Go get a real job, stop c-blocking people just trying to wear a shoe they like.

I get offered crazy money all the time cuz I have the rare size 12 in all released yeezys, cuz that size sells for the most, and I've been offered crazy trades with heat like mags, and I choose to keep them, cuz I like them more than I want the money, which will likely be spent on something of less long lasting value to me.

To those of us that like these and want to keep them more than the money that can be made from them, we need a spot we can congregate. It's actually what NT used to be about.

I haven't check the last few pages, but has anyone seen the pics that Geno Smith posted to IG of his RO's?
No, I'm going to look at this now....
nerd.gif

Last edited:
No, what is childish is 90% of the posts in this thread and most of these people just wanna make some dough off people who actually like the shoe. Go get a real job, stop c-blocking people just trying to wear a shoe they like.

I get offered crazy money all the time cuz I have the rare size 12 in all released yeezys, cuz that size sells for the most, and I've been offered crazy trades with heat like mags, and I choose to keep them, cuz I like them more than I want the money, which will likely be spent on something of less long lasting value to me.

To those of us that like these and want to keep them more than the money that can be made from them, we need a spot we can congregate. It's actually what NT used to be about.

Flexing at its finest lmfao

Geno Smith's IG: @Genosmith7

Looks fake...

Mesh looks like it's horizontal not diagonal, toebox is wrong... Lace lock looks like cheap plastic...

EDIT: for larger size pics

Last edited:
what is this dude Geno doing with his feet :lol:  

It's funny how people were actually arguing against me on IG when I said those were DEF fake. "But he's signed to Roc Nation and he's Kanye's boy!" Seems that still didn't save him from them fakes, tho.

Last edited:
People in here putting down 're-sellers' and then doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW ON EBAY. PLEASE STOP. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
What's both amazing and disconcerting at the same time is unless you really know what to look out for as far as fakery, the all red motif really hides a lot of visual clues.

Bootleggers stepped their game up so it's that much more paramount to stay up on where/whom you choose to get these from, ESP after legit pairs have been bought and thrown up for resale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom