Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by a miracle i actually get a chance to buy these at retail....i wouldnt sell it....yea the money is tempting, but i actually like the shoe...not as much as the solars but i like them
if I get one pair in my size I'm keeping it(If bought at or near retail) but if I stumble on a size run I'm definitely going to flip, 99.99% of nters would do the same.

tumblr_mi4ogz84us1r5r4uyo1_500.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope I can win a raffle this time! I won't pay retail because the mom and pop stores charge more but I hope I finally win one! All my 3 yeezy's I paid resell and used! I want a DS pair! Lol but good luck to everybody

If by a miracle i actually get a chance to buy these at retail....i wouldnt sell it....yea the money is tempting, but i actually like the shoe...not as much as the solars but i like them
This, I'm right on with you. I'm either keeping or trading for Plats, if I don't get my size though well I'll help someone out.

Heres the thing about the secret info and invite only forums and so called "lurkers"..That s*** is so childish..  I legitimately have nothing to give to you guys to help.. If I had ANY info I'd share it, the only valuable currency I have is $$ and I'm willing to pay up for information that can land me a pair.. I don't want handouts from anybody, I live Orlando, have zero connects, and truly appreciate the little bits of info I do get from guys like Proto, Memphis,  PO, and Gator.. 

I'm here to better my slim chances of getting a pair TO WEAR and hopefully help anybody else I can acquire them also 

If you guys are truly in it for the shoes instead of the come up.. then instead of setting up and invite only "forum" you  set up an invite only market that only NTers can get Yeezys for non rape aftermarket prices, make a little money and help a fellow NTer out.. but the ones complaining about lurkers are the same ones that will get 2 pairs then tax 3k to other members on this board.. 

this concludes my rant.. Flame away because I have less then 10 posts.. I'm ready for it haha

Heres the thing about the secret info and invite only forums and so called "lurkers"..That s*** is so childish..  I legitimately have nothing to give to you guys to help.. If I had ANY info I'd share it, the only valuable currency I have is $$ and I'm willing to pay up for information that can land me a pair.. I don't want handouts from anybody, I live Orlando, have zero connects, and truly appreciate the little bits of info I do get from guys like Proto, Memphis,  PO, and Gator.. 

I'm here to better my slim chances of getting a pair TO WEAR and hopefully help anybody else I can acquire them also 

If you guys are truly in it for the shoes instead of the come up.. then instead of setting up and invite only "forum" you  set up an invite only market that only NTers can get Yeezys for non rape aftermarket prices, make a little money and help a fellow NTer out.. but the ones complaining about lurkers are the same ones that will get 2 pairs then tax 3k to other members on this board.. 

this concludes my rant.. Flame away because I have less then 10 posts.. I'm ready for it haha
Repped my dude and that's the same reason I'm here,
I actually want to get a pair to wear

Honestly, a good reason for serious buyer only threads are because these move too fast with posts that don't contribute to the hunt. I literally posted on Thursday, came back today and there was 1200+ new posts and no new info.

R Sole in St. Louis got the Yeezy 2s last year. Called today and they said that they are not sure and the lady I talked to said she doesn't know if R Sole even tried to order them.

Think we should do it again, fellas... You know who you are. :wink:

Don't count me out just because I couldn't score a pair due to Mercer21's rigged RSVP. I am always trying to help people out and would just like a chance to get these for under a grand.

I hope that they make Playoff Jordan XI numbers of these, no glow, durabuck instead of suede, drop the price to 200. No anacaonda skin on the side should mean a way cheaper price and easier to make more pairs.

See how many of you jump on this shoe cuz its dope then.
I've never said I want them to keep. I am capitalizing on the hypebeasts with their parents black cards. Im in L.A., I have a shot of maybe 1 pair secured so 1k is nothing to the quick $2500 I can flip them for. Even if I want to get rid of them fast at 1k I'll still be good.

And yes, there will be more RO's than the previous releases.

Last edited:
everyone is until someone offers u three stacks cash in hand out the door :lol:

Not everyone is like that. I scored plats on NDC and I've had dudes offer me crazy amounts and I still tell them to walk.

Last edited:
broke talk
Come on, financial stability has nothing to do with it, a millionaire would take an easy 2000 given the opportunity

Not everyone is like that. I scored plats on NDC and I've had dudes offer me crazy amounts and I still tell them to walk.
I feel you, but my point is even if u don't do it most are at least tempted to sell and that's the truth. I said myself I would keep a pair if I got only one in my size

I'm near OC
where abouts?
Starting to see this, really. I wish I could Santa Claus gift wrap everyone who post regularly here a pair in each colorway for Christmas, but there's no guarantee I'd even see a pair myself. I just hate seeing stuff like this;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...65?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item20c67575a1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...33?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item19d4790e65

Full goddamn size run of both colorways. Worst still is the description;

"Current Value: $14,520.00"
its a crying shame people who really want sneakers to wear cant even get them because they are pushed out of the game buy people like this.

i dont think i would ever sell my pairs...they mean alot to me...go ahead flame me btw :lol:

Personally, I'm more about "let someone who wants the shoes get them" over "CHA CHING $$$!!!!!!" but that's just me.

I've never said I want them to keep. I am capitalizing on the hypebeasts with their parents black cards. Im in L.A., I have a shot of maybe 1 pair secured so 1k is nothing to the quick $2500 I can flip them for. Even if I want to get rid of them fast at 1k I'll still be good.

And yes, there will be more RO's than the previous releases.
Respect that honesty.

I kind of agree with you here, but can you really blame people for doing it? The "discussion" in here is far from one... half of the time people make blind posts without reading back even a page. I'd support it just for the simple fact it would actually provide a real base for the exchange of useful information. Instead of a sprinting thread filled with a bunch of BS and a few legitimate people leading a sensible discussion.

That said, it does suck that it has to come to that. Money changes everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom