Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov. 9th im speculating is the release date for these yeezys because look at all the history and events looking up to this week:

1. Last yeezy 2s released on june 9th, 2012

2. Nike and jordan brand planning on releasing highly anticipated lightening retro 4s on nov. 16th

3. doernbecher collection release got pushed back until the 23rd, why not the 16th they dont want to interfere with those lightening 4s releasing

4. Nike will release these before quarter 2 is done because they have a earning release event on dec. 19th, and they would like for those reports to look strong as possible for investors, and people they are looking to grab before ending 2013

Nov. 9th im speculating is the release date for these yeezys because look at all the history and events looking up to this week:

2. Nike and jordan brand planning on releasing highly anticipated lightening retro 4s on nov. 16th
3. doernbecher collection release got pushed back until the 23rd, why not the 16th they dont want to interfere with those lightening 4s releasing
4. Nike will release these before quarter 2 is done because they have a earning release event on dec. 19th, and they would like for those reports to look strong as possible for investors, and people they are looking to grab before ending 2013

lol these yeezys will have virtually zero effect on their earnings.

Already? Didn't we just have the quarterly restock about a month ago?

Everyone's guess is Nov 9th right now.  The sale of a few thousand yeezy's isn't going to effect their quarterly numbers significantly.

Everyone's guess is Nov 9th right now.  The sale of a few thousand yeezy's isn't going to effect their quarterly numbers significantly.

At all. I'd be more worried that Lebron can't play a full game in XI's...but in reality they just changed the cuts on a lot of their clothes in asia so they will fit their frames better. Nike is going to see a spike in apparel sales as UA was killing them over there.

Th

The lightning 4's were confirmed to NOT release :/

At all. I'd be more worried that Lebron can't play a full game in XI's...but in reality they just changed the cuts on a lot of their clothes in asia so they will fit their frames better. Nike is going to see a spike in apparel sales as UA was killing them over there.
interesting

Nope, but it will generate thirst for the 23rd when the DBs drop for those who miss. Repped tho, because this is half right.

Anyone in canada have any updates?

Gonna have to cop online..can't sacrifice school and work to camp

Does Ndc the online spot to cop at retail? If so I'm screwed they don't accept Canadian billing

Peru, you're ASSuming too much, bruh.

B4 I got the FSR I had already paid rape for like 3 pairs ($500 for my first pair of zens straight from Leaders), and had to pay more rape for more, for the other 2 colors I didn't get a size run of. I still was able to hook NTers up for cheaper than they woulda otherwise had to pay, and level my costs out a bit.

But you seem obsessed with Yeezys and their threads for someone who disses them so hard. You're always in a Yeezy thread trying to clown everyone and make broad generalizations about everyone's motives for buying them. I think you seriously believe not a single person actually really likes the shoe and wants them regardless of hype.

I don't get it. If you hate the shoe and the people who buy it so much why are you in here? You don't see me in threads about shoes I dislike telling everyone they're lame for liking them... Just saying...

I'm not assuming anything, I'm speaking to what YOU said. You buying at exuberant prices contributed to that evil process you preach against so you too are guilty of said evil. BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!

I'm not calling anybody lame for liking the shoe. I don't personally understand those that claim rarity and resale price don't factor into them liking the shoe because that's the ONLY thing the shoe has going for it in MY honest OPINION. The shoe is ok, not hideous, just nothing outstanding. Their like is NOT for me to understand nor judge BUT to pretend wearing the shoes instead of selling them to wealthy people that could careless about money is somehow worthy of a stain free integrity level is simply laughable.

I'm in this thread so much because I'm intrigued by what this shoe does to the subculture of sneaker collecting. The luster it creates seems artificially genuine, much like Kanye keeping up with his Kardashian.

I don't know YOURE specific situation as far as your history with this shoe but regardless don't play angel while hiding your horns. Be thirsty, be hungry, be intense with your passion for the shoe but most of all be real and call a spade a spade. Like AxelRod said, this shoe is the all be all of reselling, that perfect middle of cost to profit ratio. Have fun with the journey, if you win then congrats, if you lose there's always the next release.

ALL MORALITY IS OUT THE DOOR WITH THESE! LMAO!!!

The contradictions in this thread are INSANE. You'll frown upon a reseller looking to make a couple grand profit from people that can afford it but it's ok to sell an extra pair to offset the price of $245? LOL! You're incredible "real" employment says you can crap on "broke" resellers but you're trying to offset the cost of $245? LMAO!!! Let's be real, unless you work for a non for profit charity anything you do takes advantage of someone's likes, needs, or wants. Just because this form of profit is targeting your over zealous borderline obsessive nearly mental disease like lust for a shoe doesn't make them any worse than your "Fortune 500 CEO form or employment" that puts reselling so beneath you. Get over your damn selves!

Nope, but it will generate thirst for the 23rd when the DBs drop for those who miss. Repped tho, because this is half right.
Nah, missing Yeezy's will have zero effect on the DB release two weeks later.  DB's are no ones consolation prize and need no other shoe to initiate a surge of sales in 2013.  Most people expect to miss Yeezy's anyway, and most in local groups that have no shot at limited shoes "don't think they will get either but may as well try."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom