Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes with all the obvious authentics on the lc threads I wonder if people are just showing off their pickups. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: You base your life on reps.

Red Octobers aren't out yet..there's nothing to contribute thats not already been said till then.

Thank you.

Nah, that's you reaching, as usual, twisting what I said. You tried to front like you speak for NT that I should keep my posts to myself, when most of my posts in here get repped, and everyone knows I've made great contributions to this thread and NT in general. But no, I don't base my life on what anyone on intraweb world thinks of me. Nice try tho.

Nah, that's you reaching, as usual, twisting what I said. You tried to front like you speak for NT that I should keep my posts to myself, when most of my posts in here get repped, and everyone knows I've made great contributions to this thread and NT in general. But no, I don't base my life on what anyone on intraweb world thinks of me. Nice try tho.

Preachhhhh! This dude speaks the truth! I could never cop a pair of fake yeezys and feel good about myself after that. Like he said in his earlier post, couple days back. Honestly man get up your bread up go to flight club, get you some yeezys! Yeezys are cool, best indoor ball shoe since foams.

Last edited:
i assumed Moe's was just trying to stir buzz & never intended to sell any y2's ...kinda doubt they had em at all

It was one of the owners pairs, had no intentions of selling them. Told me so been rocking with moes for a minute, these are the GB cats though.

False advertising? Nice....

Yeah those dudes are sickening, moes use to be the spot. I'm from Jamaica, and if you rocked with them they took care of you. Mind you we took small loses like having to buy t shirts to cop jays early, but they took care of they own. Walked outta there with 3 11/12 CDP packs two weeks before the release during a Christmas sale in the packed store. They didn't care if customers complained cause we took care of moes.

You know outside of the Yeezy thread, you're not liked. So, I do speak for NT when I say...keep the long winded, opinions to yourself.

Thank you.

If they release to the general public, 2,175.00 if not maybe 3,000.
Thats a lot of love bro
im with you even tho i said what would you pay a RESELLER
all navy air max ones are the new resale guys... go go go go go!

http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...grapher_hospital_lax_airport_video_071913.php
thats just not how works.  thats how people think it works, but thats not how it works

i know your joking, but still

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom