Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, that girl copped a pair of fakes and they fell apart after two wears. Fakes are not good and should not be discussed at length here. She admitted she was wrong, y don't u guys?

Look, that girl copped a pair of fakes and they fell apart after two wears. Fakes are not good and should not be discussed at length here. She admitted she was wrong, y don't u guys?

They're discussed mostly because people don't want to drop 2K on some reps.....

Theres a LC thread for that, ppl are talkin about buting replicas to "stunt"

Yeezy 2 pretty much started the "hypebeast" high resale value for shoes. If people werent so thirsty and said" forget this i aint paying $$$$ for a pair of 245$ shoes" guess what the resale wouldnt be so damn high, (wouldnt be hypebeasts...) you people can thank yourselves for the shoe game being f"d up... End of story...

Yeezy 2 pretty much started the "hypebeast" high resale value for shoes. If people werent so thirsty and said" forget this i aint paying $$$$ for a pair of 245$ shoes" guess what the resale wouldnt be so damn high, (wouldnt be hypebeasts...) you people can thank yourselves for the shoe game being f"d up... End of story...
yea but i dont see a point in making such a public shoe so limited all it proves is that the people with the means will prosper. why not bred xi numbers? everyone seems to be happy with how that turned out.

Resellers and high priced resale value for shoes existed WAY before 2012. 

B-grade paris sb dunks that retailed at $60 were selling for $2500 back in 2003.

Most inaccurate comment ever.

Last edited:

you couldnt be more wrong....end of story

Just say retail to add extra salt and envy lmao
if i'm lucky enough to cop the red yeezy's i'll remember this 
laugh.gif

No you can think im wrong but im actually absolutely right... Inflated resale didnt start with yeezys but it pretty much solidified it... End of story.

Last edited:
If something comes out and it sells out (high demand) and the people who purchased the item tries to resale it inflated 10x retail and nobody buys it then the price would go down since it wont sell at such inflated prices. Because people are so thirsty to spend outrageous amounts of money on an item that justifies the high resale value soldifying hypebeasts... If you can't see that your just ignorant...

Last edited:
If something comes out and it sells out (high demand) and the people who purchased the item tries to resale it inflated 10x retail and nobody buys it then the price would go down since it wont sell. Because people are so thirsty to spend outrageous amounts of money on an item that justifies the high resale value soldifying hypebeasts... If you can't see that your just ignorant...

stop making my case easier...

"Inflated Resale" was solidified WELL before the y2's were even announced kid... if you just started liking shoes around that time i understand your ignorance but if not pull ya skirt down & realize when you are incorrect ...because if you cant do that you are more ignorant than your post's are leading onto

Last edited:

"Inflated Resale" was solidified WELL before the y2's were even announced kid... if you just started liking shoes around that time i understand your ignorance but if not pull ya skirt down & realize when you are incorrect ...because if you cant do that you are more ignorant than your post's are leading onto
First im not "kid" buster and second i dont think you have any reading comprehension skills and may need to revisit the 5 th grade...

General rule: if demand is greater than supply, there will be a premium price. If supply is greater than demand, there will be a discount price. If supply equals demand, I think we all know that answer.

General rule: if demand is greater than supply, there will be a premium price. If supply is greater than demand, there will be a discount price. If supply equals demand, I think we all know that answer.
Thats obvious but your missing my point the resale prices would go down on some of these limited releases if it werent for thirsty people willing to pay the resale prices that people are trying to get. If someone posts something to sell at a high price and nobody jumped at it their would be no other choice for those people but to drop the price since they cant get what their asking. Since their are locusts who will pay the inflated prices its justified...

Besides Paris' and P.E.'s when has a shoe cost $2500-3500?

Tiffanys started the beast movement, Yeezy's took it to a whole other level.

I was able to get a LOT of Y2s due to optimus beta. I wore a pair once and I'm ok with "hey, nice shoes" but these things bring the paparazzi out of "sneakerheads"

Thats obvious but your missing my point the resale prices would go down on some of these limited releases if it werent for thirsty people willing to pay the resale prices that people are trying to get. If someone posts something to sell at a high price and nobody jumped at it their would be no other choice for those people but to drop the price since they cant get what their asking. Since their are locusts who will pay the inflated prices its justified...

I never said you were right or wrong. What I wrote was general for sneakers and many other items.

First im not "kid" buster and second i dont think you have any reading comprehension skills and may need to revisit the 5 th grade...

ignorance getting exposed ...check
insults because you feel a threat...check

laughing at you gettin mad & you still being completely wrong...priceless

ignorance getting exposed ...check
insults because you feel a threat...check

laughing at you gettin mad & you still being completely wrong...priceless

U madd check cause you need help in reading check cant comprehend check need a 5 th grade tutor priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom