Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good eye yeah the tag looks a little off to me in general.  but everything else looks good and the toe and scales look exactly like the pair you guys are claiming is a "yeezybay"!

when his site goes back online i might have to go ahead and cop :lol:

Aaah yeaah. I thought thats was one of the given facts when spotting fakes. I, automatically assume their fakes dealing with. I never ever seen fakes with lower case "cm" prove me wrong though:smile:
Someone came with that given ages ago haha...not me!

Haha hear ya man. I was thinking of copping the plats coming out. And also sell them like now :tongue:. Ooh well, lets see what the all reds bring me :D

looks like people from feb. still haven't gotten their pairs.. with this rate, you'll probably get your shoes in 2 years
Lol oh well i just have to be patient, as long as they look like the obes going around now that are almost impossible to tell that they arent authentic im good..

damn, they finally release those customs/fakes?

how much were they charging?

crazy regardless :smh:

Would this be a good trade for a pair of solars?
DS Infrared Pack (bags unopened), DS 2000 Infrared 6's, DS Varsity/Blk 6's, & DS Varsity/Wht 6's

Would this be a good trade for a pair of solars?
DS Infrared Pack (bags unopened), DS 2000 Infrared 6's, DS Varsity/Blk 6's, & DS Varsity/Wht 6's
Trade would be in your favor if someone is willing to trade imo...

Damn, NT has changed. I can't believe what I'm reading. Custom fakes?!?! And some of ya'll are buying them? :smh:

i asked the guy who had the solars to send me a pick of the box.......the CM on his solar box was capital and the cm on my plats arent. :smh:

i asked the guy who had the solars to send me a pick of the box.......the CM on his solar box was capital and the cm on my plats arent. :smh:
Yep just noticed that today too cm on my authentic pair box the cm is lowecased too and on the fake its CM... Good point.

Last edited:
There you go. You have your answer:smile:

On another note this week was posting of the "in the ranks" all red yeezy photos :nerd:

i asked the guy who had the solars to send me a pick of the box.......the CM on his solar box was capital and the cm on my plats arent.
mean.gif
I asked him straight up if they were yeezybays... no response lol

Yeah i definitely think they're reps, and people were cosigning them as real 
nerd.gif

If people are bidding on them at over 2k people that hit yeezybay up directly will most likely never get a response again

Last edited:
Damn, NT has changed. I can't believe what I'm reading. Custom fakes?!?! And some of ya'll are buying them? :smh:

know what i'm sayin'?

i don't care how many authentic pairs you got on ice... you're saying you want these to look so authentic nobody can tell, so you're basically admitting you're gonna be out there trying to fool people, and you'd prolly tell someone they're real if they asked... :stoneface: guess you'd post up a wear on the WDYWT trying to pass them off like they're real too huh? :stoneface:

that's being just as fake as the shoes are, to me...

but i don't wanna get into this debate again, it's just my opinion... i would never try to pass off fakes as real, nor would i even let a fake taint my collection, but that's just me...

Last edited:
If people are bidding on them at over 2k people that hit yeezybay up directly will most likely never get a response again

this.

why would that dude make a couple hundred per pair when he can post 'em up on ebay, pass them off as real, and make G's...

holy crap!

s#%t's deep yo...

imagine the people who will rock these thinking they're real, then try to sell them to flight club, or to someone who knows their stuff, and find out they're fake, and they ain't getting the couple stack's they thought they would, much less what they paid, and take a huge L...

wow...

game done changed y'all... real talk.

we need to get on this, get a pair and define all the differences for those who don't wanna rock or buy fakes...

Maybe so, but I also used sneaker shields which messed up one toe box and mine still look much better than that.

EDIT: I think a lot of you guys need to re-read the how to tell the differences between fake/real yeezy's from the LC thread.

I don't know If I'm right, but didn't The guy that Madee that thread get banned for Scamming an NTer? I tink he went by Indicud.

guarantee you there's other things that are off... insoles prolly, the stamp and stitching underneath them, the etching under the strap, pattern on the lace eyelets, etc... they can't get them absolutely perfect.

know what i'm sayin'?

i don't care how many authentic pairs you got on ice... you're saying you want these to look so authentic nobody can tell, so you're basically admitting you're gonna be out there trying to fool people, and you'd prolly tell someone they're real if they asked... :stoneface: guess you'd post up a wear on the WDYWT trying to pass them off like they're real too huh? :stoneface:

that's being just as fake as the shoes are, to me...

but i don't wanna get into this debate again, it's just my opinion... i would never try to pass off fakes as real, nor would i even let a fake taint my collection, but that's just me...
First off you dont know me to know my intentions and you really need to chill with your assumptions regarding what i would do...
You sound like a butthurt expletive who thinks their better than others who don't have such high standards to ever buy or let a fake pair " taint" their precious weak collection...
Again you dont know me but assume that i support fakes and i do not but guess what when their is such high demand for an item that was soo limited theirs always going to be replicas for people who want the "look" because unlike you they might not be able to afford the real thing. Guess what buddy those yeezybay versions might bring the hypebeast "you" prices down to reality since you are soo concerned about authenticity but want to hold a 2k+ resell value for a shoe valued at 245$. I hate that the fakes are looking more legit but i really hate the people who are trying to hustle people into spending 10x the value its really worth, and theirs people spending 2k for garbage fakes when thats what legit pairs go for. Those people who spent 2 k on garbage fakes think their real because of the rediculous price they paid in which thats legit money... How you gonna be mad at somebody who pays legit money and receives fakes... ?

guarantee you there's other things that are off... insoles prolly, the stamp and stitching underneath them, the etching under the strap, pattern on the lace eyelets, etc... they can't get them absolutely perfect.
its not even about them being perfect, its just about them not looking bad.

these are the first reps of any shoe i've ever seen that didnt look like sh*t, let alone actually good.  thats why so many people are actually looking into them

if somebody asked me where i got em or how much i paid id let em know the deal, bet they'd still complement em, they'd probably wanna know where they could get some for themselves

Interesting to see people on both sides concerning the the auction.

IMO, that size 10 auction for the Yeezy 2 SR is fake. The Font on the Box Tag is off. I own an authentic pair.

Theses fakes are getting REAL GOOD now... Wow... :smh:

PO

Last edited:
I believe their fake now too but from a shoe standpoint they do look legit and if it wasnt for the box and toebox it would have fooled me...

First off you dont know me to know my intentions and you really need to chill with your assumptions regarding what i would do...
You sound like a butthurt expletive who thinks their better than others who don't have such high standards to ever buy or let a fake pair " taint" their precious weak collection...
Again you dont know me but assume that i support fakes and i do not but guess what when their is such high demand for an item that was soo limited theirs always going to be replicas for people who want the "look" because unlike you they might not be able to afford the real thing. Guess what buddy those yeezybay versions might bring the hypebeast "you" prices down to reality since you are soo concerned about authenticity but want to hold a 2k+ resell value for a shoe valued at 245$. I hate that the fakes are looking more legit but i really hate the people who are trying to hustle people into spending 10x the value its really worth, and theirs people spending 2k for garbage fakes when thats what legit pairs go for. Those people who spent 2 k on garbage fakes think their real because of the rediculous price they paid in which thats legit money... How you gonna be mad at somebody who pays legit money and receives fakes... ?

LOL! what are you even talking about? :lol:

your attacks on me are all based on ASSumptions... my comments about you were based on exactly what you said.

so i'm a hype beast because i spoke out against fakes, while you're saying yourself you wanted them to look authentic basically so you could fool people when you wear them...

you say you got real ones, so you can afford the real thing, but also want fakes?

you think i have a "weak collection"?

son... :lol:

when did i say i was mad at people who spent big money on fakes? what? :lol:

why do you think i want the prices to stay up? i don't... never did... i think the prices are ridiculous, and only makes it harder for me for future releases... and i paid way less than the going rate, so i don't need these to skyrocket for me to profit if i ever were to sell (which i never would, i buy shoes cuz i love them, see myself wearing them for a long time, and i have a good job and don't need to be a full time reseller bum)...

ya know what tho, you're the 2nd person i've seen on here in recent months trying to call someone a hype beast for NOT supporting fakes... :lol:

NT really has changed... years ago you woulda got ROASTED for that crap...

sorry, turbo... you can't come on NT and brag you're gonna buy fakes and wear them and try to fool people and expect NT OG's (and yes, i am one, i had a diff screenname b4 this one, and lurked for years b4 that) to not speak out against that...

and it's not about being butt hurt, or better than others, it's about love for sneakers enough to not mess with fakes... period. if that's not you, then that's fine, but that's me, and i spoke my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom