Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No waaaay if these are yeezybays then everybody with legit pairs can hang it up because theirs absolutely no distinguishing differences that you can instantly spot from them being authentic...
I'm actually 99% sure those are not authentics. That missing 1% is from possibly camera angle to show the shoe lace eyelet and the fact that I see a Sneakershield in the picture *MIGHT* cause that flat and tall toe box.

yea the lacelock was extrathick, and no way the toe box is on point!

his solars vs my plats...

I can see what you mean about the toebox maybe the guy had wide feet or wore extra socks and it stretched them out... Everything else looks on point imo, if yeezybays are putting out replicas that are that identical then hypebeasts/ resellers/ buyers are in big trouble trouble... I already see so many scumbags trying to sell yeezy 2 that are not even close to authentics for 1200-2k and some probably actually believe that they are legit because they got raped for fakes... If you got a pair of fakes and didnt know it you would probably look at the shoe like wtf is the hype about these and want your money back, but those who know what the real looks and feels like would be less likely to want to part with them...

Last edited:
if those are fakes, I give up on hunting down an authentic pair of solars because to be honest, I can't tell the difference (and this is coming from a guy who owns all 3 of the ones, and a pair of plats)

Was goin to trade my plats plus cash for solars today, backed out the deal once i seen them in person, looked kinda tricky to me ?!

are these sz 10? looks like the same ones pictured below. if so, I believe they're YeezyBays as he had these up on eBay and showing the yeezybay wooden box with them. 

Last edited:
if those are fakes, I give up on hunting down an authentic pair of solars because to be honest, I can't tell the difference (and this is coming from a guy who owns all 3 of the ones, and a pair of plats)

exactly bro, I'm not even gonna try and look for an authentic pair anymore just because it would be so easy to drop 1.6k on a pair you think is real, get sent the yeezybays and not be able to tell the difference (although I think the tag on the box is still a dead giveaway). might as well just spend 200 on a pair u know isn't 100% real

ha! they def look exactly the same, the scales pattern on both line up exactly the same, and they're all supposed to be different.

wow, good eye. and good eye to ol' boy who thought they were off in person... can only hope others will get so lucky (if you've never owned authentics it's gonna be next to impossible to know)...

and so it starts, the new yeezybay fakes are making their way into the market...

be careful out there guys! :smh:

someone needs to cop those new yeezybay's and break 'em down for people so we can all tell the difference...

if they're gonna go that hard to make fakes that close, let's match their work by exposing them for those who have sneaker integrity and don't settle for fakes...

Last edited:
that dude is a scam artist. hes on the locacl miami craigslist trying to sell that same pair. claims he has the receipt (which is HOH) and says that they were a promo pair?

wtf?

hes been dodging me after i sent him tagged pics of the cash for a meetup. he knows theyre fake and im positive they arent even his pics.
Ha funny you said that because that guy dropped the bin price from 1100 to 1000 to 800 lol and i sent him a message telling him to post tagged pics if he wanted to sell them and now he posted a pic of a hoh receipt smh lol...

this is what im talking about, found this pair on ebay going for 2500 with bids, look like the yeezybay pair to me tho

now can anybody say for certain whether these are fake or not? heres the link to the auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...5350898?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ac6f257f2

edit: watch the video on the supposed new yeezybays, their hand made b.  artisian crafted fakes lol.  seems like dude might have gotten greedy and started trying to pass em off as real pairs on ebay tho.  soon even yeezybays gonna have resale prices lol, the yeezy 2 might be the GOAT sneaker for this sh*t

Last edited:
Maybe so, but I also used sneaker shields which messed up one toe box and mine still look much better than that.

EDIT: I think a lot of you guys need to re-read the how to tell the differences between fake/real yeezy's from the LC thread.

Last edited:
All i know is if you want a legit pair your best bet is getting half sized past 10... I dont think fakes run in half sizes past 10...

this is what im talking about, found this pair on ebay going for 2500 with bids, look like the yeezybay pair to me tho

now can anybody say for certain whether these are fake or not? heres the link to the auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...5350898?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ac6f257f2
Look legit to me...
those look good.

also.. yeezybay boxes got them retail tags.. (U.S. only).

If you're buying a foreign pair of yeezy's, they usually have a red or yellow square sticker on the top right corner of the box tag.

those look good.

also.. yeezybay boxes got them retail tags.. (U.S. only).

If you're buying a foreign pair of yeezy's, they usually have a red or yellow square sticker on the top right corner of the box tag.
Theirs noooo waaaaay yeezybay pairs have the retail price tags on the box *****...

Damn wouldnt trust coppin on Ebay.

I would only drop cash at a consignment shop or in person transactions for these. The fakes and scamming online is just too much
mean.gif

edit: watch the video on the supposed new yeezybays, their hand made b.  artisian crafted fakes lol.  seems like dude might have gotten greedy and started trying to pass em off as real pairs on ebay tho.  soon even yeezybays gonna have resale prices lol, the yeezy 2 might be the GOAT sneaker for this sh*t
here's the link for his first auction. He took the yeezybay Box away from the pictures but you can still spot it somehow in the background in some pictures. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The capital "CM"on the box. No fakes have done them right. Legit ones have lower case "cm"!!

Also think the auction are Yeezybay yeezy's.
good eye yeah the tag looks a little off to me in general.  but everything else looks good and the toe and scales look exactly like the pair you guys are claiming is a "yeezybay"!

when his site goes back online i might have to go ahead and cop
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom